Chapter Five: It's Your Birthday

YN POV:

Today is my birthday! I am so excited and ready to celebrate with my friends and family.

I wake up early in the morning, smiling from ear to ear. I sit up quickly when I notice Trey isn't in bed. I look around until I see a rose with a note on the nightstand. I smile as I grab it and read it.

Today is your day baby. Hope it's as special as every other day together.

Me: I so love this man.

I get out of bed and go take a quick shower. I change into some joggers and a crop top before heading out of the room with my rose. As I go in the kitchen, Ty smiles at me.

Me: Ty what are you doing here?

T: I'm going to be with the birthday girl.

Me: Thanks love.

I hug her as she smack my ass. I giggle as she grabs my hand.

T: Alright let's go.

Me: Ok!

Tanaya POV:

Me: Oh my gosh, this is going to be amazing Trey.

T: Yeah. YN deserves to be happy for her special day.

Me: Just like the big day?

T: Definitely.

We both giggle as Tyler walk in.

Ty: Wassup you guys?

Me: Hey Tyler.

I hug him and he gives Trey a handshake.

Ty: So how you feeling man?

T: I'm alright, just want her to have a perfect birthday.

Ty: I understand. I was nervous about having a special day for Ty's birthday.

We all laugh before Trey responds.

T: Thank you guys for helping me. It means so much to me and YN.

Me: That's my girl and I would do anything for you two.

Later That Afternoon

YN POV:

Our romantic date in front of the view as I commit myself to you and forever.

I smile as I look at the other roses beside me.

T: Where to next?

Me: The view of New Orleans by that restaurant.

She leaves my parents house and go to the view. I get out of the car and one of the servers is standing out there with a rose. I take the rose from her and smile.

Me: Thank you.

Hope you show me some more of them moves you got since it's been a while since I seen you dance for me.

I giggle as I run back to the car.

Me: Dance studio!

Ty leaves and go to the dance studio. I run out of the car and into the studio, finding the manager with another rose and some clothes.

Me: Thank you so much.

Now you got new dance clothes, so you have no excuse to dance for me. I think your girls need you for another photoshoot. Hurry up so you don't be late.

I giggle as I get back in the car.

T: Damn Tremaine.

Me: He gave me new clothes so I can dance for him.