Chapter Twenty-One: Day 2 Honeymoon

I wake up with Trey's arms around me. I quietly get out of his embrace and walk in the bathroom. I wash my face to wake myself up. I walk out of the bathroom and go to the kitchen to fix breakfast. I get the pots and food out and turn the burner on.

Me: Alright let's see...

I look behind me and see a waffle maker.

Me: Oh shit, I'm bouta fuck it up.

I turn it on and let it warm up. I go back in the fridge and take out the waffle batter, putting it to the side. I grab the bowl and start cracking the eggs.

Half An Hour Later

I put the waffle on the plate, followed by the bacon and eggs before placing it on the bar in front of me.

T: Something smells good in here.

Me: Good morning Mr. Neverson.

T: Good morning Mrs. Neverson.

He pulls me in for a quick kiss.

Me: Your plate is ready. What do you want to drink?

T: Orange juice is good.

I grab the orange juice and syrup out of the fridge and place it in front of him.

T: Thank you.

I proceed to fix my plate and my cup of tea before I start eating.

T: Damn you be throwin down in the kitchen.

Me: Hell yeah! You already know.

We both giggle as we finish our food. He put his plate in the sink as I eat the last piece of my waffle and put my plate in the sink.

T: That was delicious baby.

He kiss my cheek as I smile.

Me: Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

T: We going to see the city today.

Me: That sounds great.

T: I'll clean up here while you get ready.

Me: We don't have to rush to see the city.

I say as I turn around, facing him. He smiles as I pull him in a kiss. He tucks my hair behind my ear and pulls me closer to him with his arm. He pulls away as I bite his lip.

T: I see you wanna redo what we did last night.

Me: It's just us. We have a whole week to ourselves, and I just want you. And I mean all of you.

I say with much passion as I look into his eyes.

T: Where was this girl all along?

Me: She been here, she just now have only one man to give all of her love to.

T: Damn right.

He press his lips on mine as I smile. His hands run down to my thighs as I wrap my arms around his neck and feel his hands go down my breasts and stomach.

T: Later tonight, I promise.

I smile and peck his lips.

Me: Alright.

He takes me off of the counter as I walk away from him. I feel a smack on my backside and look at him.

Me: You the one who stopped what would have happened in this kitchen.

I walk out of the room. I go in the closet and look around, finding something to wear. I notice a maroon tube top and matching skinny jeans, so I put that on with a beige colored blazer. I walk out and look at myself in the mirror while Trey finish getting dressed.

T: Damn girl, looking like a meal.

He says as he walks towards me, biting his lip.

Me: Later tonight you said.

I say as I push him away.

T: I kinda regret saying that.

Me: Well, looks like you are going to have to wait sir.

I smile as I walk away from him, going downstairs. I look around the house because I only saw the kitchen, living room and bedroom. I look outside and see a jacuzzi and pool next to each other. Now I know I didn't see this last night. I open the door to go see them closer and already felt the heat from the jacuzzi. I smirk before going back inside to meet up with Tremaine.

T: I was wondering where you was.

Me: I was looking around the house. You ready?

T: Yeah, let's go.

He grabs my hand as I follow him out of the door.

Dee POV:

Me: Good Afternoon girly!

I say as Amara wakes up from her nap with a smile on her face. I get her out of the crib and guide her walking to the kitchen. I put her in her high chair and give her food. Justin walks in the kitchen, wrapping his arms around me.

J: Hey you.

He kiss my cheek as I smile.

J: How was your sleep?

Me: It was fine, how about you?

J: Same, so what are we gonna do today?

I think for a second before answering.

Me: We can bring Amara to the park and maybe go shopping for her.

J: Alright, well I'ma finish feeding her while you go get dressed.

Me: Thanks babe.

I kiss his cheek and go back in the room to get dressed. Nothing major, just an off the shoulder with some high waisted jeans and some jordans. After finishing in the bedroom, I go back downstairs and see Justin playing with Amara on the couch.

Me: Alright yall ready?

J: Yeah let's go.

He puts her in her car seat and we head out the door.

Ty POV:

I just walk out of the office after talking with my boss. Turns out I have a job opportunity that's really great, but the problem is is that I have to move to LA. I have to really think about this and have to tell Tyler.

T: Hey babe, you alright?

Me: Not really, I just got off the phone with my boss.

T: Okay, what happened?

Me: I have a job opportunity that is located in LA.

T: Look babe, whatever you decide is your decision. I will be with you no matter what you do.

I look at him as I listen to him.

Me: I never thought I would be the one to ask.

He looks at me in confusion.

Me: I wanna marry you.

Tyler is shocked at my statement, but I am honest.

T: Are you sure?

Me: I have never been so sure in my life. You have always been here for me and I don't want anyone else to have you. I love you with all of my heart Tyler.

I hug him as I feel his arms wrap around me.

T: I love you too baby. When you wanna get married?

I smile and kiss him.