Chapter Twenty-Three: Try Out

YN POV:

Me and Trey walk in the house after a day in the city.

Me: Thanks babe. Today was great.

T: I'm glad you had fun.

I look at him for a second.

T: What?

Me: Race you to the jacuzzi.

I say as I start running and taking my shoes off. He looks at me smiling and follows. I take the rest of my clothes off as I run. I stop in front of the jacuzzi with my underwear on and get in. The hot water touching me felt so relieving and relaxing. Trey stops in front of me with his black calvin kliens on. I smirk as my eyes go down his body. He steps in and sits across from me. For a long minute, we look at each other.

T: You're so beautiful.

I smile as I get in front of him and wrap my arms around him. I press my lips on his as my hands then go on his face. His hands rub down my sides to my thighs. My right hand goes down to his underwear and slips inside to him.

T: Oh shit, you sure?

He whispers as I nod my head, kissing down his neck. His hands rubs back up my body and unhooks my bra. I take it off and throw it by my shirt. I kiss back up to his lips and bite his bottom one.

Me: I want it all night.

He grabs my bottom lip with his lips and bites it.

T: Anything you want baby.

His hand goes down to my panties and pulls them to the side. He positions himself as I move down, feeling him inside of me. We both moan loud to the feeling. I start riding as he kiss my neck. I bite my lip as I feel his grip on my waist tighten.

Me: Oh my gosh yes baby.

T: You like that?

Me: Mm hmm.

I say as my hands grab the edge of the jacuzzi. I go faster as I tilt my head back. I feel his lips around my breast and I place my left hand on his head.

T: Oh fuck.

Me: Oh my gosh I'm already close baby.

T: Come for me.

I go faster as I get close to my climax.

Me: Fuck I'm about to come!

Trey continues kissing my neck as my hands quickly wraps around his neck.

Me: Oh god I'm coming!

I moan loud as I shake and climax. He giggles as I feel him still inside me. He grabs my waist and slowly thrust inside of me. My body shakes every thrust he do.

Me: Go faster please.

I whisper still out of breath. He picks up the pace as I moan and lightly bite his earlobe. The water starts splashing louder as I tilt my head back again.

T: Oh fuck baby.

Me: Yes give it to me.

I continue kissing his neck as he moans.

Me: Please come for me baby.

I whisper in his ear as I feel him twitch inside of me.

T: Fuck I'm bouta come!

Me: Come inside me daddy!

He tightens his grip around my waist as I feel him fill me up. He kisses me as he embrace me.