Chapter Twenty: The Honeymoon

Tremaine parks the car as I am stunned by the house in front of us. I climb out of the car and slowly walk towards the door when I am suddenly swept off my feet.

Me: Tremaine!

I giggle as he carries me in the house.

T: I had to do it, it's a tradition.

I smile and he put me down. I look around, noticing the beautiful dining room and kitchen. I go to the bedroom and am amazed by the decorating.

Me: Baby this is so amazing.

T: Come see the view.

He holds his hand out and I grab it, following him to the bathroom balcony. The view of the city was immaculate with the moon shining bright over it.

Me: Oh my gosh this looks too good to be true.

T: I knew you would like it.

He replies as he wraps his arms around me.

T: How about a bath?

He whispers in my ear and I look down.

Me: Sounds good.

He smiles and kiss my cheek before going in the bathroom to run the water. I admire the view once more before I go back in the room and strip out of my clothes. I walk in the bathroom as he undo his belt. He looks at me and smirks.

T: I see you are already ready.

I raise my eyebrow.

Me: You need a hand with that?

I walk towards him and unzip his pants, taking them off followed by his underwear. I look down and take a good look at what's now mine.

T: You like what you see?

Me: Yes sir I do.

I get in the tub, laying on one side and Trey lays on the other side. He grabs my foot and massages it, making me moan a bit.

T: That feels good?

Me: Yes it does. You have no idea how much my feet need this after wearing those heels today.

He giggles as he continues massaging my feet, alternating between them.

T: We both been stressed today, but now we can relax.

Me: Yes we can. I hope Amara is okay with Dee.

T: I am sure she is fine. We both trust Dee, and know that Amara is in good hands.

Me: Yeah you're right. This is a time just for us.

T: Yeah.

I exhale and move towards Trey. I look at him and wrap my arms around his neck.

Me: I love you.

T: I love you too.

I press my lips against his as I feel his hands on my back, pushing me closer to him. I place my hand in his hair as I continue our makeout session. I want nothing more but him, all of him. I pull away and he looks at me. I get out of the tub and grab a towel to dry myself off. I turn around and look at Trey.

Me: Come on.

I walk out and take my hair out of a bun. He follows out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. I look at him with much satisfaction; it is still surreal that he is forever all mine. He smiles at me as our eyes meet.

T: Come here girl.

I smile as I walk towards him and his lips press mine. I still get that spark I got when I first kissed this man. I push him on the bed and get on top of him. I run my hands down his chest as he undo my towel. He pulls me closer as I feel his lips on my neck. I bite my lip as the pleasure overtakes my body. I push him back and get on my knees. I undo his towel and gently grab his dick. I move my hair out of the way and lick the tip, looking at him as he release a moan. My lips rub along his shaft as he continues moaning quietly. I put more of him in my mouth as I pleasure him.

T: Oh shit.

I giggle a little as I continue bobbing my head up and down. His hand moves my hair out of the way as he looks at me.

T: Yeah baby keep sucking it.

I feel him deeper in my throat as I slowly feel him thrust in my mouth. I take him out of my mouth and stroke it slowly.

Me: You like that?

T: Hell yeah.

I giggle as he pulls me on top of him. I lick the slob off my mouth as I position him. I place my hands on his chest and feel him slide inside me. I tilt my head back as a moan slip through my lips.

Me: Oh my gosh.

I ride him slowly as I feel his hands on my hips. This moment I have been waiting for; no work, no kid, no responsibilities, just relaxing and making love for as long as we want.

T: Come here.

He pulls me towards him and kisses me while I continue riding him. I feel myself getting close to coming already and ride a bit faster.

Me: Oh shit I'm about to come!

T: Come for me baby.

I moan loud as I climax. I slow down and kiss him. He lays me down on my back and wraps my legs around him.

T: It's my turn to pleasure you.

I bite my lip as he slides back in. He strokes deep inside me as my moans get louder.

Me: Oh yes don't stop baby.

He kiss my neck as I moan in his ear. My hands are on his back as he continue with the deep strokes.

T: Tell me you love me.

Me: I love you Tremaine!

I moan as he giggles. He go faster and harder as my moans get louder.

Me: Oh yes give it to me! I'm about to come again.

T: Come with me babygirl.

He strokes faster as I continue moaning loud until we both come.

T: Oh fuck.

Heavy breathing fills the room as my legs tremble.

T: I love you.

Me: I love you too.

I pull him into a kiss as his hands rub down the sides of my body. He pulls away and gets up.

T: Let's take a shower. A real one.

He picks me up as I giggle.

T: I like picking you up.

Me: I can tell.

He giggles as he carries me in the bathroom.