Chapter Seventeen: Big Boi Interview

YN POV:

Trey and I walk into the elevator with the rest of his crew. I get a bit nervous as I get closer to the floor where I get to meet Big Boi. Trey looks at me and gives me a hug.

T: It will be fine baby. He will most likely bring you to talk, but you should be good.

Me: Thanks.

The doors open as we all leave out of the elevator. They check us in as we all go to the studio where Big Boi is. Bully opens the door as Trey and I walk in to seeing him.

B: Trey wassup boy?

They do a little handshake before the attention went to me.

B: You must be YN. Finally a good woman lock this fool down.

We all giggle as I hug him.

Me: Nice to meet you finally.

B: Same. Alright yall ready?

Me and Trey nod our heads before they sit down in their seats.

Darius POV:

I wake up to Tanaya in my arms and I smile. This girl is really beautiful. I honestly don't deserve her, but I do feel this girl alot. I get out of bed and do my business. I leave the house to get some breakfast for us and some flowers for her. I stop at McDonalds and go inside since the drive thru had a line. As I finish ordering my food, I notice a familiar guy sitting down in front of the counter.

Me: Tyler?

He looks up and gets upset.

T: What the hell you want?

Me: I just wanted to say hey.

He looks at me with a mean mug before responding.

T: Wassup.

Me: Can you help me with something?

T: Nigga what?

Me: I'm serious. It's about this girl.

T: Look I can't help you after what you did to Ty.

They call his number as he stands.

T: I'm sorry but I am not gonna help you.

Me: Thanks though.

He grabs his food and leaves.

YN POV:

B: So how everything been Trey?

T: It's been good, me and fiance waiting for the big day and our family is doing fine.

B: I see her over there. I have to say you chose a good lady man and I praise you for that.

T: Thank you man.

B: Now, it was not long ago when you two revealed having a daughter together. How old is she?

T: She just turned one a week ago.

B: Wow, congratulations to you both and her name is Amara?

T: Thank you and yeah.

B: Who is she mostly like?

T: Oh I would say her mama.

I look at him and point back at him.

B: Seems like mama say something different.

T: Come here.

I walk towards him and sit in the seat next to him.

B: So you think she like her daddy?

Me: Oh yeah. She is a huge daddy's girl.

B: Oh ok.

T: I told Big I was gonna spoil my little girl.

B: Ha you right you did.

We all giggle.

B: So YN, why did you choose him?

Me: When we met, I knew we would have some type of relationship, but I didn't think we would be together as a couple. I mean there were times where I asked myself "why am I with him," but I remind myself how much I love this man, not as him being Trey Songz, but being Tremaine Neverson.

B: I hear ya, now Trey why you chose YN? There are other women around here, but why her?

I start blushing.

B: I see you blushing YN.

We all giggle before Trey speaks.

T: Well, we met when she was eighteen and of course I would usually ease up on a younger woman like her. But when I first seen her, I felt different and it was a good different. We hit it off like that and here we are today.

B: Is he annoying sometimes?

Me: If he wasn't there would be no relationship.

B: I hear that.

We all giggle before Big Boi continues talking.

B: Alright we bouta play Slow Motion which I heard is YN's song.

Me: Yes it is.

B: After we will ask YN and Trey Songz questions from our audience in here today.

We get off the air as I continue smiling.

Me: I can get used to this.

B: You bouta be Mrs. Neverson, you really gonna get used to all of this.

Me: I'm ready for it all.