Chapter Fourteen: Execute

7:00pm

YN POV:

I walk out of the closet with my clothes on. I seriously cannot believe I am doing this. I need this mess to squash right now because I do not have time to deal with this anymore. I already got enough shit on my plate. I look at myself in the mirror as I run my hands down the red velvet, off the shoulder dress that covers my body. I have to dress up so he will believe I am giving him a chance. Lord knows I want him permanently out of my life, but I don't have time to go to jail and have this all over the damn media. I notice the worrisome in my eyes as I try to get over it. I have a plan and now it is time to execute it.

T: Baby, you done?

Me: Yeah.

He walks in and sees me in the dress. I look at him as he tries not to bite his lip.

T: I wish it was for me, but it's not.

Me: If this plan works, it can be for you to take off.

He smirks and pulls me into his arms.

T: You know I like the sound of that.

I giggle and peck his lips.

T: I am going to warn you now, if he makes any sort of move on you it's over.

Me: Oh I know it will be.

He hugs me before I look into his eyes.

Me: Gimme a kiss.

He kiss my lips as I wrap my arms around his neck. If I did not have a task to do, I would most definitely asked Trey to take this dress off. I feel his hands go down my back towards my ass and he squeezes it. I giggle in the kiss as he smiles. I push him back playfully.

Me: I definitely want to, but I have to handle this first.

T: If he didn't find you, we wouldn't be stopping what we started just now.

Me: I understand baby, but we have to end this first.

T: This better be worth it.

I turn around and face him.

Me: Oh it will be.

I whisper dirty things in his ear as he smiles. He smacks my ass before leaving the room and I giggle. I fix my makeup and my phone rings.

Me: Hello?

Ty: Hey, Tyler talked to his brother and we are around the corner.

Me: Ok, bye.

I hang up the phone and go downstairs to unlock the door for Ty. She hurries in the house with Tyler and another guy.

Ty: YN, this is Jamie, Tyler's brother. He can help you with Kendrick.

J: So I will give you this microchip and you will put it on your necklace. It's invisible, so he won't be able to see it. Whenever you feel uncomfortable or feel like he will try to make a move, you do this signal.

Jamie sneezes as he covers his mouth.

J: Me and the other officers who are outside will go in there and take care of everything else. Any questions?

Me: What if he planned something, which I know he did, what will happen to him?

J: Well he will be in jail over the weekend and you can file a restraining order on him now if you would like.

Me: I feel like jail time wouldn't do anything permanent. I also don't want this to interfere with the plans me and my fiancé already have. Is there any way I could permanently get him out of my life?