Chapter Thirteen: Plan

YN's POV:

T: How was it?

I roll my eyes before answering him.

Me: He wants to go on a date later.

Trey raise his eyebrow as I get upset all over again. To think that Kendrick thinks he can get me back is absurd. He acts like he didn't do what he did and expect me to forgive and jump into his arms.

T: You are not going on that date.

Me: But Tremaine-

T: But nothing! He is a danger to my family and that's not alright with me! I'll get him straight.

Me: Tremaine no, whatever you are trying to do just don't. We don't have time for you going to jail, him possibly suing, and legal stuff right now. We already have enough on our plate right now.

T: If I have to go to jail to keep my family safe, then that's what I'm up for. Baby I will do anything to keep you and Amara safe.

Me: I don't want you getting involved in this.

T: You are going to be my wife; all of the bullshit you have will be mine as well. Every problem you have to face, I will face too.

Me: I just don't want this to end badly.

T: The only thing that might be bad is when he is dead. We will be fine, I promise.

I sigh and hug him. I really don't want him to do something that will change us forever. We haven't had enough time together and I sure don't want that prick to ruin everything.

T: You alright now?

He kiss my cheek as I smile.

Me: Yes.

T: Alright, now go check on our daughter.

I drop my mouth at his remark.

Me: Fine, she probably miss me anyway.

T: Hell I miss you too.

I giggle as I go upstairs to check on Amara.

Darius POV:

Me: Well just let me know what they say.

I hang up the phone and hear a delicate knock on the door. My assistant, Tiffany, pops her head in.

Ti: Good Afternoon, Darius, someone wants to see you.

Me: Bring them in.

She opens the door wide enough for the person to come in and I smile.

Me: Kendrick my boy! What's up?

We give each other dap before sitting down in our seats.

K: It's been alright. I been trying to get back with YN since I got here.

Me: Oh man, she got a fiancé now.

K: Man I don't give a damn, I just want her back.

Me: Come on K, she looks like she is happy with this guy. You think she is going to get back with you after what you did to her?

K: I'm a changed man.

Me: Do you know who the hell you are talking to? I used that line plenty of times and it never work.

K: Yeah we will see. I'm going on a date with her tonight anyway.

Me: Now you know it just won't be you and her right?

K: Oh yeah, that's why I got a plan.

I look at Ken in confusion.

Me: What the hell are you stirring in that pot?

He smirks as I get the feeling that this won't be good.