Chapter 5

The next day, Dan woke up to pitch black. AKA his worst nightmare.
'Aagghh! Fire, fire, fire!' He said scrambling about the cave, trying to find the pile of logs for his fire. He found it! But when he had lit the fire he looked up to see a weeping angel leaning over him, menacingly.
'Omg!' Dan blinked again, pushed it out of the way then ran out of the cave to sanctuary once again. As he was running, he felt something in his eye. When his hand rubbed against his eye, a load of crumbly, grey dust fell out and onto his hand. Dan looked quizzically at the strange substance that was now on his hand.
'What the...' As he said this, the sound of swords clashing could be heard in the distance. People! Dan had never been so happy in his life to another fellow human being. But when he had tracked the noise down, the sight took his breath away. There, standing before him, was Kirito and Asuna. THE Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online. Dan could not believe his eyes.
'It's Kirito and Asuna...' He said, his eyesight fading to black and the sensation of falling came over him. At this, Kirito and Asuna stopped sword fighting and inspected the body.
'Shall we take him back?' Asked Kirito.
'Yeah because it seems like he knows us.' And they dragged his body away with the angel watching them go, and it was smiling.

'Alrighty! One day down, only two more to go!'
'Doctor, please don't say that,' Phil said, getting more worried by the minute. He had got hardly any sleep the night; he kept waking up every hour, each hour was a new way in which Dan could die. At one point he had to actually go and throw up - he was literally sick with worry. His thoughts were interrupted when the Doctor yelled, 'Don't blink!' Phil followed the Doctor's gaze and saw an angel on the horizon.
'Why? It's miles away. It won't be able to see us looking into its eyes.'
'No you see that's where everyone goes wrong. It can see for over 3000 miles.'
'Oh. I might just look away...'
'Good idea. I'll just try to look without blinking at the angel whilst trying to drive as well. You win first prize.' The Doctor said, sarcastically.
'Fine. I will TRY to keep an eye on it.' And their quest to save Dan went on.

Dan woke up to find a raven-haired boy and a ginger girl.
'Shoot!' He said, shooting up from the bed he had been laying in. He found himself face to face with Asuna with a scowl on her face.
'How do you know us?'
'You're... You're in an anime series! Called Sword Art Online, known as SAO.' She kept on giving him the death glare, 'I swear I'm telling the truth!'
'Asuna, I don't think he's lying.'
'Yes but how can be know about SAO?'
'It's an anime series that I swear every baby and their grandma has seen.' Dan exclaimed. Asuna continued to study him.
'OK. But you're staying with us. Understand?' She asked.
'Yes crystal clear!'
'Good. Then come on, we have to take down these vile beasts.' Dan looked behind him and gulped knowing full well that the Doctor and Phil will never find him at this rate.