Chapter 8

A/N: Please comment on my story to tell me what you think of it and what fan (or phan) fiction you would like me to write next :) Also some of the facts about weeping angels in this chapter are not true - I made them up ;)

'Remember Dan, your eyes have to be closed ALL THE TIME. Never open them. Why are you smirking? I'm serious Dan. This is a life or death situation!'
'OK OK!' Dan laughed. Kirito and Asuna exchanged looks and immediately understood eachother.
'Ready?' Asked Asuna.
'You bet.' Kirito replied and they ran off, Asuna slicing off every angel's head and Kirito destroying their eyes.
This couldn't be going any better. Asuna thought.
'Aagggghhhh!' To her horror, a weeping angel had managed to grab Dan's shirt. She tried to reach Dan as quick as possible but with angels left, right and centre, she had to stop staring at the angel every time she needed to kill another. Every five seconds the angel moved 1mm closer to Dan. Asuna was so close now. Just...one...more...step...
'Dan! No!' She was too late. The angel had its arm around Dan's neck and he was turning to stone. Even the tear that trickled down his cheek was frozen in time. Asuna collapsed onto the ground in a sobbing heap.
'Come on Asuna, let's keep moving.' Said Kirito, crouching down next to her.
'It was all my fault. I should have been protecting him.' She said inbetween sobs.
'No Asuna, it was not your fault. We won't kill his angel because I may know a way we can save him but we need to kill the rest of the angels first. You ready?'
'Yeah. I'm - I'm ready,' she stammered.

Hidden around the corner, the Doctor tried to think of a plan to rescue Clara without getting seen by the Daleks. It was no use. He couldn't do this on his own - he needed Dan and Phil. He just didn't know that Dan would never be able to help him again.

Standing in the TARDIS, Phil was trying to work out how he was going to drive it. He suddenly remembered what the Doctor said when Phil told him that the TARDIS couldn't possibly be a human. He'd said, 'Oh yes it is. You may not believe it, but it is.' So Phil tried speaking to it as if it was a person.
'Erm, this is awkward... hey TARDIS! How's it going? Look I need to find the Doctor, pronto, so if you wouldn't mind...' The moment he finished speaking, the TARDIS started up by itself, and before he knew it, Phil was off to see the Doctor.