Chapter 7

Driving is definitely not for Phil. After driving for a few minutes Phil almost crashed into a pile of rocks. He was too busy focusing on an angel. How was he supposed to know that the rocks were there? He tried his best to swerve out of the way but ended up flipping the car over and landing on its roof.
'Ouch.' Phil slid out of the broken windows and looked at his crumpled up car. 'Crap.' He started to cry. He was never going to find Dan at this rate. The Doctor was gone, Dan was probably was dead and Phil was alone in the barren wilderness with nothing but some weeping angels for company. Phil needed help. And he knew exactly where to find it. Throughout the day he called and called until it came.

There it was. The nest of weeping angels - they'd made it. Dan had learnt a lot on the way: what the weeping angels were, how to fight them and who the Doctor really was.
'Time Lord? Wtf is Time Lord?' Dan asked.
'People who travel through time...' Kirito said as if everyone should know that. Dan felt pretty stupid.
'Oh.' The awkwardness was already enveloping them.
'Here we are. Now you two know what to do?' Asuna asked.
'Yep,' said Kirito and Dan simultaneously. He was so happy for a change of subject.
'Good. For Yui!!!' Asuna cried as the threesome ran into battle.

Surrounded by angels, the Doctor pressed on; heading towards the centre of the nest. Although he'd had a lot of practice, he still found it difficult to not blink. The Doctor wouldn't be able to see without his torch as it was pitch black. All of a sudden, he found himself stumbling into a huge chamber. He shone his torch upwards but could still not see the ceiling. All around him were rings, shelves even, covered in weeping angels. In the corner was what the Doctor was looking for. There was Clara, chained to a huge boulder and surrounded by Daleks.