Forgiveness

Previously

"He probably hates me. I keep running from him," I said.

"You never know,"Lilia says.

"I think I do know how can a guy like me that much that he would still like me after I ran away from him?" I ask.

"Like you said he was different," Lilia says.

"Sofie?" Sebastian asked.

Sebastian's pov

"Sofie?" I ask.

"Yeah?" She says. I can tell she is thinking.

"Can I talk to you alone?" I ask. I look over at her sister telling Sofie that I want to talk to her with out her sister.

"Lilia can you give us a few minutes alone please?" Sofie asked Lilia. Lilia Stares at me decided weather she should or not.

"Fine you have 5 minutes," Lilia says. Didn't you just tell Sofie to talk to me? Does that mean she likes me? I don't know but I to at least try and get Sofie to understand what happened.

"So?" Sofie says. I look at her she still so beautiful even though she still has tears streaming down her face. I think she thinks I'm going to tell her I don't want to be friends with her anymore. I walk up to her wipe the tears off her face.

I look at her blue eyes they shine out more when she cries. She looks in my eyes I can't take my eyes off her. She is so beautiful. I want to kiss her but I know I shouldn't she is still mad at me.

"Looks Sofie you have to believe me I don't like Tiffany," I say. I don't like Tiffany I like her.

Sofie looks away I know she is thinking about it. She feels like a fool for over reacting about it. She wasn't over reacting though she had the right to be mad and upset. If she feels the same way I do then I would be upset too if I were in her place.

"You had every right to be upset about what happened," I said.

"How do I know your telling the truth how do I know your only trying to make everything ok?" Sofie says looking away.

"Why would I go through all that trouble if I didn't care about you?" I asked.

"I don't know," Sofie says. "All I know is that you guys were kissing. I thought you were different but I was wrong!" She turns to move away.

"The guy you met is the same guy," I say.

"How do I know that!?"Sofie says.

I pull her around. I see tears in her eyes. "I can't lose you," I say. "Your my life. We don't all have good lives."

"You think my life is good have you been listening at all?" Sofie asked. Tears streaming down her face.

"No I have I'm just saying I don't have a good family either," I said.

"I'm sorry," Sofie said.

"Do you forgive me?" I say. Hope flows through.

"Yes," Sofie says.

Sofie's pov

Sebastian and I are so close it's breath taking literally. I can feel his breath. I don't know what to do but I know I don't want to move. Next thing I know a he is kissing me.