Hectic Feelings [Edited]

So Um Yeah Havent Written In A week Well Blame That On Daniel. He Spilt Soda All Over My KeyBoard And I Had To Get It Fixed Or Either Get A new One. So I Got It Fixed Been Trying To Write On My Phone .-. Didnt Turn Out Good. Bleck.

So Someone (No Names) Said I was Copying, But I Guess I Talked To The Writer Of 'Mate Or Not. Your Still A Jerk' And She Said It Was Alright. The Thing Is There Are So Many Writers On Here You Don't Know Who's Stealing What. We Have Differences In Our Story. My Plot Is Not The same Like it'll cross paths sometimes but I called This story LONE WOLF for a reason .-.

Im done with my ranting!

Picture of Dimitru Farkas ;) ---->

Lastly....

Read Away!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bliss's Pov*

So I'm laying in my bed. Thinking over everything. I have'nt left my room for two days, and The reason is because;

Jason Warner.

I don't know what he wanted but i have some reasons by how he was acting.

"Bliss open the door! It's Stephen." I groan.

"Leave me alone. Please." My voice cracks at the ending.

"Bliss please whats wrong! Just open up! You've been cooped up in there you need some sunshine and fresh air!" He pounds on my door and the handle starts to jingle furiously.

"Stop it Stephen!" He doesn't stop til the door is off its hinges and hes holding it in his hands.

"Whoopsies?" He said with false innocence.

"STEPHEN YOU DUMB ASS!!" I yelled at him. "Ugh, now i have to get a new one." I stand up and go in the bathroom with clothes to get ready.

I walk out and see Stephen standing there.

"What?" He said looking at me.

"Your lucky I love you, Or you'd be dead meat!" I told him.

"I love you, too. Now let's go do something. Let's run! You've had a tiring week! And just to let you know they let go of Dimitru's son and he's on his way to his father." I nod my head letting everything sink into my over flowed head.

"Let's just go run okay?" We walk out into the living room and see everyone but the two Alphas were there. I guess having a meeting among themselves, because I'm standing here and Jacky is sitting there looking quite comfy with a girl.

Hm I'' have to ask him bout that later when I get back tonight.

I tug on Stephens shirt and take him outside. I run behind a tree, take off my clothes and fold them and leave them hanging on the highest branch i can reach. I shift and run out.

I run towards the forest knowing that Steph will catch up with me in a matter of minutes.

I run and run for a while and finally see Stephen come up behind me trying to catch up. I block out all mind links, But before I do I send everyone a message.

'Don't bother me. I'm running with Stephen.' And block them out.

We run out into an opening after 2 hours of running and lay down in our wolf forms. Stephen lays down and i lay my head on his back.

I'm starting to drift off when I hear a russle from the bush behind us. I look over to it and see a squirrel come out. Oh... Well I feel a bit dumb now. I turn back around to come face to face with an unknown wolf. I open up my mind link and speak to him.