Chapter Seven [Edited]

Ugh, just finished cleaning my room. He will pay.

It's about 11 p.m and I just found out i will be going to school in 2 days. Ugh I can't believe this... Plus I have to face everyone that made fun of me back then.

But guess what?

Im back and I'm more confident and less self-conscience.

So watch out, cause there will be hell to pay. And everyone is getting some.

~ * ~

"So what are you wearing on your day back to school?"

"I really don't know. How bout you guys?" I shrugged my shoulders casually.

"Well I'll wear something similar to you cause these guys are no sense in fashion." Replies Steph.

"I'll be wearing dark blue shirt, jeans, and blue Vans." Said Seth.

"I'mma wear some tan khakis, my disturbed shirt and my black high tops." Jason said but it looked like he wasn't really paying attention. He had this far away look in his face. I just nodded in his direction.

"Ill be wearing my plaid vans, a red button up, and my nice fitting long jeans." Shahim's soft but deep mysterious voice rang out.

"Well guys since tomorrows school-" I shivered "I'll be going to sleep." I kiss them all on the cheek and go to my room.

I change my clothes and grab my music. I put on my head phones and listen to 'Asleep by Emily Browning'.

I fell into a deep sleep listening to her melodic and mellow soft voice singing.

~ * ~

~School Day~

I stirred a little and wiped the dripping water off my face.

All of a sudden it stopped so I fell back to sleep....

A couple minutes later I felt someone rip the sheets off of me and a bucket of cold chilling water being dumped on me. I was freezing to the bone. I jump off my bed a scream

"What. The. Hell!!!!!" I hiss through my chattering teeth, I see the twins look at each other and back to my fuming body.

"Uh oh." They run out my room, I walk after them to see them gone. I sigh.

"Why did you wake me from my beauty sleep with your girlie screams?" Asked Jason with a sleepy Shahim behind him.

I gestured to my body. "Wanna guess?" He looks at my soaking body. And sighs

"Don't you think that prank is a little... Petty." He said loud enough for them to hear.

"Hey! That was a priceless prank, don't you think twin?" Seth asks Stephen when he just nods rapidly, agreeing with his idiotic brother.

"Whatever, remember denial is just a river in Egypt." Shahim tells them. I roll my eyes at him.

"So why did you dummies wake me up for?" They look at me as if i grew a second head.

"SCHOOL!" They said in a 'duh' tone. I stare at them wide-eyed and see what Seth is wearing. And see he's wearing what he said.. And so is Shahim and Jason. I look over at Stephen.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?"

"I said I'll dress like your dressing." I nod my head. "Okay I'll be right back."

I walk back inside my room and run to take a shower. After I'm done I dry myself and put on my under garments and walk to my closet.

"Let's see what shall I wear today?" I see my leather jacket and pull that out. I look over to my shirts and pick out a long black shirt and put it on my bed with my leather jacket. I pull out black skinny's and my leather buckle high tops and my favourite red slouchy beanie.