Chapter 21

I was just sitting around and thought why not start writing? So I can update faster! :D .

So come on Loves go ahead and...

Read Away!!!!!!!

=============================================

Bliss Pov

I woke up, my shirt sticking to my hot, slick, sweat drenched body. I looked over to the trash can and saw the note.

So.. It wasn't really a dream! I was hoping so badly it was. I've been having this dream for a week. And each time it was different, but they all connected.

I got up, slowly. Feeling weak after that nightmare.

I walked slowly over to the attached bathroom and slipped in not even closing the door, not caring.

I go to the bath and turn on the cold water. I step back, taking a hold of the hem of my shirt and bringing it over and off my sticky body. I threw it in the hamper, but missed without my strength and effort.

I walk over to the tub and turn off the water. I put my hand in testing out the water. I involuntarily shivered on instant contact with the freezing water.

I slip in my feet, slowly letting my body to submerge. I felt the coolness surround my body.

I kept slipping down till the water reached right under my collar. I sat their thinking back to the horrid dream.It all coming back to me again.

My hoarse voice pleading for them to stop. All I felt was pain. All over me. Like it was the only thing I could sense, besides the cold sensation on my back from the stainless Steele.

The only feeling I could feel coursing through out my body was fear. Fear of them hurting me.. Or anybody.

The thing that confused me was the their voices were deaden. Not even my super high sensitive hearing could decipher what they were saying.

Also, I couldn't see any detail of them. As if I wasn't supposed to recognize them at all. They were almost censored. Hiding themselves.

I snap out of my stupor. I get the body wash and expertly massage it over my body. Letting the water wash it right off after my hands leave the spot.

I get up with my hands stabilizing me, I look for the rack and towel.

I wrap the fluffy warmness around my body, stepping out from the tub. I unplug the tub, watching the water drain down.

I continue to dry off and let my hair fall down to let it naturally dry. I get dressed into my denim short and a graphic tee. I don't even bother with any shoes.

O look at the neon green lights flashing on my night stand. Five in the morning! It's to early.

I walk down the steps and hear everyone's light snores and steady heart beats.

I quietly pad into the living room and look around. No one sleeping down here. I walk over to the kitchen and look around here no one. I breathe a sigh of relief.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a dar figure in the morning night. By the curves on the chest she can make out its a women.

My posture relaxes as I see the slight rise and fall, She's sleeping. I slowly walk over their.

I stop at the open sliding door. Looking at the woman's half covered face. By looking at her I can see she had soft white skin, dark black hair.

I walk a little closer to her.

"Uh, Hello Ms. Are you okay?" No answer. I get a little closer and put my hand on her shoulder softly.

I let a small shriek leave my lips as her hand snaps up to my hand and clasps on to it really tight. I tug on my hand trying to get out of her Steele grasp.