Chapter Twelve [Edited]

• Dedicated to Denia

RECAP;

"-But can you forgive me please Bliss. I won't push you into loving me or into a relationship, But as friends. So what do you say Bliss?" He looks at me with so much hope in his eyes.

"I don't know. I...."

===========================================================

"I don't know. I... I..."

The door slammed open and a very "Innocent' looking Seth and Shahim.. Wait no Stephen or Raphael?

I spoke to soon. Right now, in came Stephen and Raphael sauntering in the room wearing... "Stephen The Third Ortiz and Raphael Palmas, You better take off my Prada heels now!" I yell. What? I can't be a bit girly. Whatever.

They sighed. "Like did I, Like interrup something.. Like.." He stops to think. "Important?" Raphael finishes for him. Steph throws me a wicked grin.

'You smart ass mongrel!' I say threw our mind link. He turns my way and smirks and runs away with Raph, more like tries to run but constantly keeps failing.

I look at him wide eyed. I run to the door and see they're already half way down the hall. I catch up to them and stop mid stride.

I run back and see Zander still on my bed looking at where I was once sitting with glazed over eyes. I walk up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, I try and ignore those exhilarating tingles causing goosebumps on my skin. I shiver.

I look to see Zander still in deep thought. I squeeze his shoulder and his head snaps up to me and his eyes unglazed. What was he thinking of?

"So what do you say?" He says, making me come out of my thoughts.

I sit down and take his hands in mine. I raise my eyes to his and get all these butterflies in my stomach from the caring gaze he's giving me. I almost change my mind, almost.

I turn my face away from his not wanting to see his face when I tell him. "Uh.. I.-"

He takes my face in his hands and slowly moves my face to look at his.

"I-I... Can't. I'm so sorry but.. You rejected me i just can't. My wolf is begging and clawing at my inner self to take this chance, but that's my wolf. She was made for you. Well I was made for you, but my more rational side is still mad at you for everything. From past, present and possible future."

I sigh and stop myself from rambling. "But what im saying is I don't forgive you." When i say that he drops his gaze from my face and keeps quiet. I slides his hands from my grasp and gets up.

But I take his hands back in mine, Yank him down and take his face in my tiny hands and make him look at me. He averts his eyes from me.

"Look at me Zander." I tell him. He looks at me and just keeps stareing. I sigh.

I take his hands and put mine in his. Compared to my hands his are huge, They felt like they were suppose to fit there. I play with his fingers a little longer, Trying to prolong me speaking but i guess the moon goddess wasn't on my side at the moment.

"What is it Bliss?" He whispers gently, allowing me to play and rub circles on his hand with mine.

"I won't forgive you." I feel him stiffen up and bout to get up but i hold him there.

"Let me finish Zander. As I was saying I won't forgive you but... You can earn my trust not all of it just enough so I will trust you. I don't know bout "relationship" wise. It can happen or not. Just I don't know. Am I making any sense?" I ask with a small chuckle.

"Yup. Plenty." He gives me a small smile. It fades as quick as it comes and he sighs.

"Can I ask one question?" I nod my head in confirmation. "Will we ever.. Would you ever consider accepting me as a mate?"

I look into his eyes searching. I don't know what I'm looking for I'm just looking. I drop my head into my hands and rub my throbbing temples.

"I really don't know. Like I said it can be fate or I can just choose if i want. I- We will never know." I drag my hand down my face. I rub my eyes.

"Well okay thanks for answering honestly." He gets off my bed and i follow suit. He takes my hand and kisses it. I blush furiously. He tugs on my hand and I collide with his strong, hard chest.

I felt the tingles erupt between us where the skin to skin contact was happening.

I ignore the urge to stay in his arms and unwrap myself from him and smile up at him.He smiles back. Our "moment is broken up by Raph, Seth and Stephen yelling telling me to make them a sandwich. I groan and yell back to them.

"Okay don't get your bloody knickers in a twist!" I see Zander laughing silently. "We are not wearing knickers! We are wearing boxer briefs!"

"Yeah your Twilight saga or My Little Pony boxer briefs." Yells Zander back.

"Whyyy!!? Zander! Can you please not make our lives less like hell. Now Bliss knows." I heard Raphael groan loudly.

I burst out laughing i grab my sides that are hurting so much. I collapse on the floor, rolling around trying to stop laughing.

A couple minutes later I stop and wipe away the tears. I ask Zander for some help up.

I dust off some imaginary dust and straighten up. I exhale and inhale to catch my breath. "Hey Sweet Porcelain Baby! Hurry up and make my sandwich!!!" I run out my room, down the stairs and run into the kitchen and stand in front of Seth. I stare him down till he looks away.

"That's what i thought. Dont ever call my Sweet Porcelian Baby again!" I punch him in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" He rubs the spot I hit him on. "

"You know why!" I scream and throw my hands up in the air in frustration.

I felt Zander's presence before he even stepped foot in the kitchen. Jackson comes running in right behind him.

"Bliss! Mum and Dad sent a gift... And its for .. You? Yup. It's for you." I look at it. It has holes. What's inside of it?

"Do you know whats inside?" I look at him, He shrugs his shoulders.

"I really don't know. It could be anything. Jut open it up." He urged me whilst handing me the box. I look at it like its a foreign object.

I carefully unfold the box whats inside is so ironic its just hilarious.

"Yay! Jacky she got me a cat!" I scratched behind her ear. She was so adorable.

To Be Continued.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Yeah Mainly A Filler. Kinda. I Got Distracted From The New Episode Of gLee Lol

So I Sung Denia For Her Birthday;

Feliz, Feliz En Tu Dia. Amigita de dios de bendiga. Que reine la paz en tu dia.Y que cumples muchos mas!!!!!! Taarrraaaarrraaa! C: Happy Birthday Denia!!!!!

Hope You Liked!!!

Comment!!!!!

Vote!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!