Chapter 19 [Edited]

So Everyone Should Know Why I can't Upload. Next Week Is Very Important To My GRADES!!! mid term exams!!!!!!! D: Yeah The Horror Of High School! So This Might Be My Last Upload For About A Week &' Half!! I know Blecck!

Lastly...

Read Away!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Mr. Stewarts POV*

I walk up to my boss.

"I'm sorry I came as soon as I could." I told him. He stuck out his hand and I grabbed his fore arm and bowed my head in respect.

"It is all well. I've been waiting for the new things you have learned for me. Please come into my humble abode." He swept his hand to the house I've been going to for about 3 months already.

I walk up and go straight into the house without hesitation.

"Please, -please sit down. Would you like a smoke or a drink?" He asked politely.

I nod my head. "A drink would be great, Thank you."

"Hugh, would you get him a Drink of..?"

"Any kind of alcohol you have please." I told him.

"Alright. Hugh, please get this young man a cup Bacardi Blackberry." Hugh leaves.

"Alright. Let's get back to business while you wait for your drink." He sits down and has a folder in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked him while eyeing the folder with suspicion.

"It's your mission. Here go ahead and skim through it." He passes me the folder and I take it in my hands. Before I look at the cover I know whos'  folder this is.

I turn it around and in bold letters it said;

BLISS BLACK

I opened up then folder and I saw all the photos I took from all these past months fall out and lay every where in front of my feet..

I scoop them all up and lay them on the coffee table.

"So what would you like to know. That you don't already know about?" I asked him while skimming through everything I gave him.

"Everything. From the day you left to just a couple moments ago." He states sipping his drink.

I look to the side and see that my drink was sitting there. I pick it up and take a sip and settle it back down.

I lean back with my hands behind my back and rest my left leg across my right leg.

"Alright.... Well I have'nt seen her since we meet but I did get to see her today."

He nodded in acknowledgement "I know I called during you... Reunion." He chuckled darkly. "What went on?"

"Well I had to lie to Her on how I got into her house. I ended up telling her Shahim let me and I was looking for her room. The little bitch believed me. I found her crying and asked what was wrong."

I paused.. The continued on with memory lane.

"She bought me to her room and we sat down. I told her she could trust me." I sputtered out with chuckles. When I regained my breathe i continued.

"She told me everything and even what shes thinking of doing. She said she'll tell me when she figures it out. So the you called and here I am. I told her you were my boss."

"Which I kinda am." He said quickly cutting in.

I nod my head agreeing. "True."

"That's all I would like to know I shall see you another day. And tell your little whore to be ready to mess with her mate."

" I will. And I'll make sure Eva is ready for her part in this job Mr. Dimitru Farkas."

He sticks his hand out again and we both grab each others fore arms.

"I shall see you again Raphael. I hope you do me well." We both bow and show each other respect.

I turn away and leave his house til we meet again.

To Be Continued!!!.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhhhh. You Found Out Who Mr. Stewart Is!!! What Do You Think??

I Pinky Swear/Promise I will upload Right After Exams!!! Lol

Thanks For Fanning. So I'll Do This Thing...;;

Who Ever Comments The Best I Shall Dedicate next Cgapter!!! :DE

Please..

COMMENT!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

(Greatly Appreciated!)