Chapter 3

(Next day)

Charlie, Mark, and I are at Toys R Us. We had it closed for the day because you know how the media is. Earlier today, we had bought, some royal blue paint, navy blue and light blue bed sheets and blankets and pillows.

We walked around and we kept asking Charlie if he wanted this toy or that toy, but he kept shaking his head. We kept looking for almost 20 minutes until, he saw these superheroes toys. He pointed at it.

I leaned forward and to see that it was the Avengers. All of them. I took the toys and I showed it to Charlie. "You want this?"

He nodded his head. "Okay"

We put some of the toys in the cart and we kept walking down the aisle and we picked out some other toys.

To my surprise, it wasn't a lot of toys. This kid is something different. He hardly gets anything.

"Charlie you don't want anything else?" Mark asked. Charlie shook his head.

"Okay" I said.

(Later on)

We're home and Charlie is taking a nap in his new room. Mark and I are watching tv. Mark and I are sitting in different couches and we're keeping it professional.

Well, I do like him. And I like him a lot. He's a sweet guy and has a great personality. He's also good with kids too. But I'm sure he doesn't feel the same for me.

"So, Alex, since you need to go to practice soon, I can take care of Charlie for you" he said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks, but I was plannin' to take Charlie today so he can meet the team" I said. Mark nodded his head.

"Okay. Well, when are we gonna go on a date?" He asked. I smiled.

"I don't know. Whenever you want" I said. He smiled.

"Well, we're gonna have see what's on our schedule" Mark said.

After half and hour of talking and watching tv, Charlie was awake and it was almost time for us to go. As we were getting ready, I felt nervous. What will the team think about Charlie. Will they like him? I'm only praying that Charlie doesn't get scared.

(practice)

Carrying Charlie and walking with Mark through the field and we made it to the team. The team walked up to us and they squeled when they saw Charlie.

"Aww, Alex is this him?!" My teammate, Julie Johnston, asked. I nodded my head. I looked at Charlie and he sucked his thumb.

"How old is he?" Tobin asked.

"Go on Charlie. Tell them how old you are" I told Charlie. He held three fingers. I smiled when the team squeled.

"He's so cute" Sydney Leroux said. I smiled and thanked her.

I looked over at Mark and he smiled. I smiled at him. Whenever I look at him I feel butterflies in my stomach. He makes me blush too. I love him, but I don't know if he feels the same about me.

Coach Jill Ellis, walked up to us. She saw Charlie and smiled. "Is this him?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. This is Charlie"

"He's adorable" she said. She looked at Mark and greeted him.

"Well, we are about to start in a couple of minutes" coach said. I nodded my head.

"Mark, do you mind watching him?" I said. Mark shook his head.

"Not a problem" he said. I smiled and thanked him. I put Charlie down and I kneeled down.

"Charlie, I'm going to be practicing. So Mark is going to watch you okay?" I said. Charlie nodded his head.

"Okay. Give me a kiss" I said. And he kissed my lips. I smiled.

"Okay. Go to Mark" I said. And Charlie listened. He went to Mark. I stood up and walked over to my team. They smiled at me and I didn't have a clue.

"You're a pretty good mom" Tobin said. I smiled.

"Thanks" I said.

A/N: don't forget to vote or comment.