Chapter 12

It's been a week now since Charlie has been taking away, and now, the trial is back in session. Alex, sitting next to her lawyer, was nervous. She wonder how Charlie was and if he was okay. She wonder if anything had happen to him.

The court room became quiet when Anna walked in the room. She was handcuffed. She looked like if she was high. This made Alex worried. What happened to Charlie? No, where is Charlie?

Alex stood up and looked at Anna. "Where's Charlie?!"

Anna had an evil smile on her face. "Where's Charlie?!"

Anna started laughing and she smirked at Alex. "Where the hell is he?!"

"He's fine. Just oh you know, a bit bruised up. Maybe a broken skull" she laughed. That made Alex snapped. She was about to jump over the table and lash out on Anna. She was ready to kill her right there. Infront of everyone, but her lawyer held her back.

"Alex, I saw him" Adam said. Alex looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"I-is he okay?" Alex choked out. She noticed the sadness in Adam's eyes.

"He's okay. But he's in the hospital. Police found him unconscious in the bathroom. But he okay now. He doesn't stop asking about you" Adam said. This made Alex a bit relieved, but it made her angry of what Anna did to her little boy.

The judge came in the room and the final day of trial started and everyone was nervous. Well,Alex was nervous. There was a small silence in the court, only because the judge was in complete shock of what Anna did to Charlie.

"Yesterday afternoon, Anna Anderson has been arrested for the abuse of Charlie Ander- Morgan. Anna Anderson is charged with two accounts, the first charge is the abuse of Charlie Morgan and the second charge is possession of heroin and cocaine and is sentenced 20 years in prison. So on this day, I announce that Alexandra Morgan, will have full custody of Charlie Morgan. Case is dismissed" the judge announce.

Cheered erupted of the supporters of Alex. Alex was happy and relieved. She looked over at Anna and she was filled with anger. She was now being taken to prison. Alex turned to Mark and she had kissed him.

"We did it" Alex said. Mark nodded his head.

"Yeah we did" he said.

(Hospital)

Alex and Mark rushed inside Charlie's room and she saw him there asleep. She sat next to him and she held his good hand. She kissed it and she let some tears slip down her cheek. She looked at her son, he had a bust lip, a couple of bruises on his face. Some cuts on his arms and a handprint on his forearm. He also has a broken arm, it was his left arm.

Charlie slowly opened his eyes and saw his mother there. He looked at her and let out a small whimper that caught Alex and Mark's attention. "Hey baby, mommy and daddy are here. We're here" Alex said.

Charlie curled his lip, he wanted to cry. "Baby, I love you so much"

"I wove you too momma" Charlie said in a small whisper.

"Baby, your real mom is gone. She's going to jail for a long time" Alex said. Charlie frowned and didn't understand.

"She no coming back?" Charlie asked. Alex shook her head smiling. Charlie smiled.

"It's gonna be you, me and daddy from now on. Just you , me and daddy" Alex said.

A/N:

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay. Another chapter is done and I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to comment and vote. ;)