Chapter 5

A month later...

It has been two months now since I've adopted Charlie and we are getting so close to each other. It is now June and the Olympics are coming up soon. And this is when I begin to worry. I worry because I've never been away from Charlie. And he might think that I'm leaving him.

Oh and if you remember Mark and I talking about the date, we had did it already and we are know dating. Mark took me out to a carnival and it was amazing.

Anyway enough of that. Right now Charlie and I are trying to do a puzzle. And this is really fun with him. I had the last piece of the puzzle and I let Charlie try to put it in the last space. But he doesn't know how to put it in.

So he started to get impatient. He tried it again and he started to have tears in his eyes. He then threw the puzzle piece down and destroyed the puzzle. "Charlie, we don't do that here" I said sternly.

He began to throw a tantrum. He was crying and screaming, stomping his feet and kicking the puzzle pieces. "Charlie, you need to stop right now. This isn't nice at all"

But he kept doing it anyway. "Charlie! Stop kicking and screaming. This isn't nice!" I said raising my voice.

I walked up to Charlie and kneeled down. I grabbed his arm gently and pulled him closer to me. His tantrum got worse and worse. "Charlie"

He then had hit me on my cheek. I put his hand down and shook my head. "You don't hit people! That's not nice. Say sorry!"

Charlie stopped and he realized what he had done. He made a sad looking face. "M'sowwy momma!"

I was surprised to hear him talk and shocked to hear him calling me 'momma'. Inside I was smiling and dancing. But the outside I had a stern look on. "It's okay. But you have to go sit in the time out chair okay?" I said.

"Yes momma" Charlie said sadly. So we walked to the kitchen and pulled out a chair. Charlie then sat there quietly for five minutes.

Once the five minutes were over, Charlie had gotten off the chair and walked over to me. I kneeled down and looked at him. "Do you know why you were in time out?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "Why?"

"Me being mean. And me hitting momma" Charlie said. I nodded my head.

"Good. Now you know that hitting, and kicking, and screaming is mean okay. Don't don't do it again or you will be in time out again okay?" I said. Charlie nodded his head.

"Good. Now give me a kiss" I said. Charlie kissed my lips.

"I wove you momma" Charlie said. I smiled.

"I love you too Charlie. Help me clean up the puzzle" I said.

Charlie nodded his head. As we slowly cleaned the puzzle, Charlie and I had some small cute conversation about the avengers. But then he said something strange. "When daddy coming home?" He asked.

I frowned. What dad? "Who?" I asked.

"Daddy? When daddy coming home?" Charlie asked. I'm trying to think who. Well I'm guessing he's talking about Mark. I mean we spent a lot of time together. Just us three. So maybe he's taking about him.

"You mean Mark?" I asked him. Charlie nodded his head.

"Yes. Daddy. When he come home?" Charlie said.

"Soon. He's just working. But he'll come soon" I replied smiling.

A/N:

We have chapter 5 done. Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think.