Haha I'm Hopelesss

I was so close to being able to write to you guys that it was not midnight when I was writing this! Sadly it is and I am laughing at myself because of how I previously thought that I could be a functioning adult latter in life. It's times like this that remind me of my true life as a junior in high school. 

This was going to be a fun story to expand upon my sugar crazy adventures but then I decided to play a video in the background that I had been listing to earlier. I don't know anything about the video other than the fact that every time I listen to it I just stop whatever I am doing and listen. The words really feel like they impact me each time I listen. 

If it is stupid to some that's fine with me because you all have your own opinions. Even if it is from a stupid movie or anything of the sort I believe something can be learned from the words. I ask you to listen. Please.

It's some thing that makes me somber so I will tell you all a funny story before I end this chapter.

Recently I got a job that pays really well and the older lady I work for is supper nice. I was able to not go on a spending spree after I first got my pay check partly because there was nowhere around for me to buy what I wanted. 

You see unlike most other girls I have had the unfortunate luck of growing up around I don't like to spend my money on coffee, clothes and/or makeup. No all that goes straight to my new book collection. Not a pretty penny will be spared to get me my books. We went on vacation and that is when my bank account realized that it was soon to be empty. The first place that I wanted to go was to Barnes and Noble. Then over the past couple of weeks I have spent around three-hundred and forty-six dollars on books. I am not ashamed at all! The books are and forever will be worth it.

I can't wait for my next pay check. 

That is all for now so thank you all for reading and I would love it if you keep doing so. If you have any ideas of a story you might want to hear from me put it in the comments. I have stories but I don't know what you want to hear so until you tell me what you want I am going to wing it. 

So have a great rest of you day and sleep well! :-)