Freed x Reader ~ A dance

Sorry that the photo is in the story, I didn't know how to add another photo next to Freed^ but anyways this is your dress, sorry to anyone who doesn't like it, if you don't like it you can imagine your own design! :) now to the story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful summer night and we were having one of the big balls that Fairytail has every year.

Most of the guilds were invited, like Blue Pegasus, Sabertooth (Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Fro & Lector), Lymia Scale (Lyon, Sherry, etc.), even most of the Orasion Seis, including Cobra, Midnight, Angel and Hoteye.

We Fairytail girls had stayed after hours at the guild to get ready since Mirajane was still cleaning up, it was Mira, Lucy, Juvia, Erza, Levy and I.

Mira had done our makeup and we had bought our dresses a week ago and I still wasn't sure about wearing it, I take that back, I wasn't sure about going to the ball tonight. I mean I know it's going to be fun because we were going in a big group but I had my doubts.

I was wearing a fancy form-fitting navy blue mermaid dress. (image above^ or your own idea if you don't like that one).

I have to say looking in the mirror I did look nice. Mira had done my hair up into a low braided bun (you might wanna look up a picture if you want) and put some sparkles into my hair. She put some light makeup on me and finished me off with some cute sparkly navy blue heels (since your short) and some white diamond earrings.

The other girls all looked nice too in their long dresses. Erza was wearing a nice black dress, Levy a light pink one, Mira in a darker red colored one, Juvia in a dark blue, not navy, just dark and Lucy was in a dark purple dress .

Nine o'clock came around right as we showed up at the destination. Master always said it was a better idea to do it somewhere else in case something ever happened.

It was a beautiful palace type place and the doors were open filling the dark night with light.

We weren't the only ones walking up the slight hill to get there, the people from the other guilds were showing up behind us too.

I was talking to Levy a little behind the rest of the girls when we heard someone say, "Y/N, Levy, you look nice." they said with a smile.

It was Cobra who said it and Midnight just smiling and looking at us.

"Why thank you Cobra." Levy said as we both smiled and then they ran to catch up with Angel and Hoteye.

We weren't quit there yet do to how long the drive way was.

"Hey girls wait up." I heard from behind me. I turned around and Sherry from Lymia Scale and Yukino from Sabertooth were walking quickly towards us, Sherry was wearing a cherry red dress and Yukino was in a light blue dress.