Who's next?

"How dare you go to the ball?!" wailed her wicked step-mother, Lady Tremaine. She dragged Cinderella by her hair into the attic, and threw her at a wall. Cinderella hit her head on the wall, broke a glass antique nearby, and was knocked unconscious.

"Oh goodie! You're finally awake." Wicked Stepmother happily said, clapping her hands. "Now the fun can finally begin!"

   Cinderella was tied to an old chair. With the knife used for the big things needed to be cut, Cinderella's step-mother cut through her shabby, ragged clothes and her soft skin. She laughed as Cinderella yelped. After torturing her for 10 minutes, she got thirsty and went downstairs for a drink.

Cinderella quickly looked around for anything to cut the dumb rope wrapped around her. She soon escaped using the glass on the floor from the broken antique. Cinderella looked for a weapon and found an axe in a box in the right side of the room. When Lady Tremaine came back, she was struck in the head with and axe. Cinderella then slashes her in the neck and runs out of the room.

Cinderella enjoyed the rush and wanted more, more people to kill. She ran to her sisters room excitedly and slashed their necks as well, watching them slowly die.

"Who's next?" Cinderella said aloud with a smirk.