Poison

Wonder Boy decided to stay with me on Earth instead of being with the gods...so why is he acting like this now? Abusing me. Abusing his power. Is he having fun?

"Meg! Can you bring me a drink, babe?" Hercules yells from across the hall.

"Sure thing, Wonder Boy." I say with attitude as I walk over to get his drink.

All of a sudden, Hades pops up in front of me.

"Wassup, Meg?! How ya been with this guy? Bad, right? I know, babe," he starts to whisper," you always pick the wrong guys."

I grow angry and then turn away.

"What do you want from me?" I say lowly.

"I want to help you. To help US."

"And how are you gonna do that?" I respond, turning back around.

He starts to play with his fingers, twirling them around each other before saying, very quick I might add,

"Sooo, you know know how I captured hunky Herc over here when he was a baby and gave him a poison so he became mortal so I could kill him?"

I smirked when he seemed to be out of breath and shook my head no. But I gave him a hint that I wanted him to proceed.

"Well, we could...I don't know...sneak that poison in this little drink you're bringing him. He just needs to drink every. Last. Drop. Easy right? He doesn't have to hit you anymore where you go flying across the room like some frisbee. And I can take care of him and you can be happy again."

I glare at Hades and pretend to think for a few moments.

"Okay, where's the poison?"

Hades pops out a small bottle with a magenta color to it. I snatch the bottle from Hades and pour the whole thing into Herc's drink.

"Meg! Come on! What's taking you so long?! Don't make me go in there." Hercules calls out.

He startled me, making me almost drop the vial.

"Aye, watch it, girl!" Hades says.

I pour the last bit in and walk to Hercules carefully holding the drink. He gratefully takes the drink and drinks every last bit. I hear Hades laugh and I quickly regret it.

I get pushed by Hades so he could get to my Hercules. Everything becomes black. No...no, no, no, NO! Hercules, I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.

--------

A/N: I SAW HERCULES YESTERDAY :) CAN I SAY...INSPIRED? :D