Trading

"Bring me the girl, and in return, you will get a life time supply of gold and diamonds," says the Evil Queen, smirking.

The dwarves were very fond of Snow White, but they just met the beautiful, young lady. Gold and diamonds were their best friends. They do anything to get just a handful of these rarities. They made the deal with the Queen and set off to home.

They opened the door to see a cleaning and humming Snow White. She smiled toothily and waved at the seven of them. They felt a rush of guilt flow through them, but quickly threw it away and told Snow that they would be taking her somewhere special.

They took out the apple the Queen said would put her to "sleep". When they were almost to their destination, they gave Snow the apple. She took a happy chomp into the apple and instantly fell. The dwarves quickly caught her and put her down on the grass. The same, naughty idea ran through all of their minds but they all shook it off and carried Snow White.

They whistled and hummed the rest of the way. They finally reached the Evil Queen and she looked down at them excitedly.

"Now I shall be the fairest of them all," the Evil Queen exclaimed.

The dwarves didn't understand what she meant and they didn't care enough at the moment. All they cared about was getting their gold.

"Go on. Shoo! What are you waiting for?" She yelled.

The dwarves looked at her with raised eyebrows and explained to her what she had promised. She laughed and shook her head at them.

"You fools," She chuckled, still shaking her head.

They had been played. They shook their heads in disbelief and raised out their hands for the gold she had promised she would give. She just glared down at them and turns around. Their faces turn red with rage and they all pounce on the Queen. Biting and scratching her with all they had. The Queen struggles under their surprisingly strong grip. The dwarves kept having at her, enraged. The Queen finally stopped moving under them and they look at the damage they'd caused. They were disgusted by the sight.

   She had chunks of her arm and cheeks ripped off and thrown aside. Her face has multiple scratches as well as the rest of her body. She was bloody all over the place, and so were they.

"Oh no," Dopey speaks up,"what have we done!!"