Crazy Clarabelle(Mickey Mouse ClubHouse)

Clarabelle's P.O.V.

The voices in my head keep getting moo-re and moo-re loud and persuasive. They keep saying things that make me go crazy. I'm not crazy! Right?! Calm down, Clarabelle. Calm down.

Killlll Mickkkkeyyyy. Killlll themmmmm allllll. Is all I hear everyday, every hour, every minute and second that passes by. They keep telling me that Mickey is going to try and hurt me. That Mickey is evil. And I'm starting to believe them. They say it over and over and it's the only thing I can think about sometimes.

I grab a knife from my kitchen drawer and head over to Mickey's house. When I reach his door, I knock on it and force a smile on my face.

"Aha, howdy Clarabelle! Whatcha been up to?" says Mickey with a big smile.

I raise my knife and go to stab Mickey but something bites my hand and makes it drop to the shamrock grass. Pluto. I scream in pain and the dog keeps attacking.

Mickey's P.O.V.

  As I watch Pluto attack Clarabelle, I couldn't do anything but watch. Watch him rip her to pieces. When I got a trainer to help him defend himself and me, I didn't think it would be like this. Oh goodness. The sight makes me want to vomit. Clarabelle's screams make my ears shatter along with my heart. She tried to kill me. But why? She was so nice to me. What happened to her?

Finally, the screams stop. Pluto killed her. Pluto looks at me, tongue out and in a way, smiling at me. He protected me and he's proud. But he killed. I'm scared of him. He knows. He comes up to me and rubs his head on my hand, making my glove become red with blood. Yuck!

I get my Helping Hands to take care of Clarabelle while I wash my glove and Pluto...and I start to think. Why Clarabelle, why?