You Took Her Away...You're Next.

"Shut up! Shut up! Leave me alone!" Elsa yelled as her parents tried to explain what's happening to her. "I don't care about what those stupid trolls have to say! I'm normal, I'm not a freak, I'm normal!"

Her mother, frustrated, threw the special gloves made to conceal Elsa's power at the floor and left the room. Elsa's father shook his head and followed out the door. Bewildered by the fact her parents are trying to hide her magic, she kicked the wall in exasperation, causing the wall to cover with ice. She cried thinking about what she did to Anna a week ago and fell asleep after an hour.

The day Elsa's parents were leaving Arendale and traveling over seas

"These gloves are tight, so I want a new pair! It's that simple." Elsa tried to convince. Her mother glared at her and shook her head and walked out.

"You did it again."

"Did what?

"Elsa, you always get your mother upset."

"She always gets ME upset!"

"Elsa, that's your mothe-"

"I don't care!"

Elsa slapped the air and ice flew into her father's neck. She watched as he choked on his blood with her hands over her mouth. Her dropped jaw turned into a smirk as she started to walk to her parents' room. She saw her mother sitting on the bed near her travel bag. Her mother jumped at the sound of her dead husband's body hitting floor after Elsa dropped him there. When she turned her head, Elsa did the same thing she did to her father and then strangled her.

She went to Anna's room door and slowly caressed the door, tears building up in her eyes. She hasn't seen her sister for years because of her parents. She walked in the room of her sister and their eyes met. They quickly ran hugging each other and stroked each other's hair. Elsa quickly let go and put on the tight, special gloves. Anna gave a bewildered look but Elsa ignored it and hugged her again. Elsa took her sister to the mountains and showed Anna her powers. Anna clapped in amusement when she made an ice castle and changed both of their looks.

"How does this look?" Elsa asked outstretching her arms to the sides.

Anna nodded and smiled. Suddenly they heard someone yell,

"Get her!"

When Anna and Elsa started running, they shot Anna in the shoulder with a spear, then another. Elsa turned around at the sound of a sharp yelp and discovered Anna on the floor, motionless.

"NO! You're all going to pay!"

2 weeks later

No one has seen or the royal guards of Arendale since they accidentally killed Anna. Elsa has also gone missing.

a year later

Missing guards all found dead 17 feet under, next to where Anna was buried. Note written by Elsa about how they died:

Stabbed to death

Bled to death

Froze in ice, then broke while in ice

Burned to death

Strangled

They killed my Anna, she asked me to do this. And now I know she is resting peacefully.