Suicidal (Cars)

Humans are using us just to get places. I especially hate it when they call me she/her when I'm a guy. I like that they fill me up with gas but it's only to use me all over again. I'm tired all the time, they never give me a break. Some of us cars are getting into accidents purposely just to kill humans because they're using us like so, but, I would never kill myself or injure myself that bad. It hurts when the humans sit inside me and hit me and do all that evil stuff while inside me, but still! They must be insane if they think I will.

I haven't seen Mater. I miss the car. I really do. He was my best bud. My pal. But then, the humans came. It's like they don't notice that we are kind of like them. But, they use us and hurt us all day long, 24/7. Honestly, I feel like getting into an accident and killing all of them. But, I'm scared. Honest. You know what?! I'll do it. Ha! Yeahhh! WOOO! FUCK YOU, HUMANS! YOLO!

~.~.~.~.~
"The Jefferson family has died in a car crash. James Jefferson, Mary Jefferson, Maia Jefferson, James Jefferson Jr., and Gigi Jefferson all dead, all because the father was speeding. These accidents are starting to become more frequent. Why are we so reckless with our cars nowadays? More information on the Jefferson's deaths soon on Channel 30 news."

%} Hey, Frens! Listen, I'm gonna be honest here. I was lazy with this short thing and I'm sowwy. But I'm gonna try and make the next ones even better for you, Frens. *hugs you all* YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTTTT. Yes, you reading this. You're awesome! Oki, erm...bye now! *jumps into my derp hole and eats pancake*{%