Screams (Monster's Inc.)

Time to get some screams out of these kids. But, kids nowadays in 3009 aren't easy to scare. I don't like hurting kids. But, do I have a choice? No. I don't.

"Sulli! C'mon! Get some screammms!"

I walk inside the door, wondering why we just can't make kids laugh like we did before. I go up to the kid and lock the door. I jump on top of the bed and wake the kid up. He looks like a good kid. His room piled with toys in one corner. Clothes in another pile by his bed. Normal kid. Why do I have to kill him?

He wakes up and I give him an evil, toothy smile. I growl and claw his face quickly. He screams like no other kid has before and then I raise my hand, showing him my claws. He screams even louder and then I slit his throat. I hear the door trying to be opened and I quickly make my escape before anyone breaks through. Mike gives me a frown and I return it. He motions me to the next door and I walk in.

She looks like...like Boo. I can't kill her. I don't even have to kill kids at all. Just get the screams. Maybe if I try harder, I'll get them to scream and won't need to kill them at all! But this is my job. I really do have to, I guess. I poke her nose and she rubs it and opens her eyes. She must be one of those light sleepers. When she sees me, her eyes widen and her jaw drops.

I scratch her little arm and make her scream in pain. Her arm bleeds insanely and she cries and screams and cries and screams. I then jump on top of her bed and go to claw her eyes out but stop in my tracks. I can't do it. I-I can't. She screams even louder and then I hear footsteps. I quickly run out and leave her injured, not dead. Mike looks at me with this blank stare and then a questioning look. I'll tell him later. He'll understand. Only him.

=========

% } Heyo! I honestly don't like this chapter. I have no ideas popping into my head but I'm still trying my best! I just hope you're still enjoying all of these short stories about your fav Disney characters. ^_^ Well...bye now! {%