Game Time

Toby led you back to the Creepy Pasta house so that he could change in to some different clothes that he could go into town in. Meanwhile you sat on the couch getting acquainted with Hoodie and Masky. "Is there something wrong with you," Masky asked in a polite manner. "Umm...no," you replied, slightly confused. He began again," sorry, that came out wrong. It's just, we go on a lot of missions with Toby and we have a rather hard time putting up with him. So the idea of someone putting up with him voluntarily..." "It's a b-bit crazy to us," finished Hoodie. Suddenly someone put their hands over your eyes,"G-guess who." "Hmm...maybe it's my boyfriend," you said with a smirk. "Mhmm," Toby replied,"ready to go?" You nodded your head and went over to Toby, who took your hand and led you back out of the door.
     You two walked for about thirty minutes, rambling about who knows what, until you finally were out of the forest and at the edge of town. Then you had to walk another ten minutes until you got Downtown. There it is, you said from a yard away, seeing the bright blinking lights that outlined the Arcade sign. "Let's go, it's game time," you said excitedly, pulling Toby into the arcade. There were a lot of people in there but none of them looked familiar, so no one would recognize Toby. You cashed in a few dollars for a lot of coins and split them with Toby, even though he wasn't super into gaming.
      You started off playing skee ball, remembering that it was Toby's favorite. So of course it was no surprise when his score demolished yours. "Aww, good job sweetheart," you said hugging Toby. "S-sweetheart," he said, blushing. Then you played Pac-Man while Toby was next to you playing Mega Man. "(Y/n), l-look! I set a new high score," Toby said excitedly, putting in another coin. You decided to watch him play this one. After he started playing for a minute, the game started to get a little glitchy, and it worsened with time. "T-this didn't happen last time," Toby said sadly. "Let me see if I can fix it a little," you replied. You pressed the white start button a few times and then grabbed the joystick. You felt a sharp pain surging through your body and ended up on the floor, then everything went dark.