Moving

Toby grabbed your suitcase down from your attic so that you could start packing. You were so excited that you just grabbed everything out of your closet, hangers and all, and started stuffing it in the suitcase. You brought all of your clothes, shoes, books, photographs, and electronics. The unimportant knickknacks that were scattered about your room were left behind so your parents could go in and see some of your stuff when they missed you.
     You carried your backpack down the stairs, Toby following right behind carrying your suitcase, where you were greeted by your parents. He set down your suitcase while you hugged your mother who had tears in her eyes. "I'm going to miss having you around (Y/n). Don't forget to call and visit," she said quietly. Meanwhile your father shook Toby's hand and whispered something to him before you walked over. "I'm gonna miss you, kiddo. If you every need anything, we're just a phone call away," he said to you with a slight smile.
     Opening the door for you, your parents called out in unison," we love you," as you and Toby walked down the side walk and out of their view. "Toby, what did my dad say to you," you asked him. "W-well, he said that you were his little g-girl and that if I ever hurt you, h-he would find me and do v-very bad things to me," Toby said nervously. You giggled at him, then he followed up with,"I g-guess it's a good thing that I would n-never hurt you."  You turned to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as you continued on your way back to the mansion.
     Once you finally got to the mansion, you opened the door to see it was completely dark. "Toby, I think the power is out," you said turning back to him. In a flash all of the lights were turned back on and a large banner hung up reading "Welcome Home (Y/n)". All of the Creepy Pastas were there, hugging you and welcoming you to your knew home. You looked around, happy to see your new second family.