Apple Picking

You had spent the entire month of September decorating the mansion with little fall knickknacks. "This is my favorite time of the year. Isn't it just lovely,Toby," you asked him with a smile."I-It is, but not nearly as l-lovely as how happy and e-excited you get about it," he replied with a giggle. You blushed a deep shade of red, still not used to being showered in compliments.
Once October finally came, you got really pumped. The first thing on your fall bucket list was apple picking. You put on leggings and a plum sweater, fully embracing the brisk fall air. Toby had to wear one of his hoodies, so he could put the hood up if anyone paid too much attention to him. You walked hand in hand all the way to Dean's Farm, which was only a few miles from the mansion.
     All around were acres upon acres of ripe apple trees, just waiting for you. You left Toby outside while you ran into a barn to grab bags for the apples. When you emerged, he was not where you left him. You started walking around looking for him, when you heard a quiet giggle coming from behind one of the trees. "Toby, I hear you," you said from the other side of the apple tree. "S-shucks, I tried so hard too," he replied, coming over to you and hugging you close.
     You strolled around the farm picking apples for a couple of hours. Usually Toby had to pick you up so you could reach the apples, but you didn't mind. The two of you had collected about two dozen apples when you decided that you should probably head back to the mansion. You went back into the barn and paid for the apples, excited to get back to the mansion.
     Once you arrived back at the mansion, you and Toby spent the rest of the evening in the kitchen. You baked an apple pie, made a dozen caramel apples, and left a few apples just out for those who didn't enjoy the sweets. Toby was so excited to enjoy the apple pie after dinner, but sadly Laughing Jack snuck away before that and ate the entire pie, and most of the caramel apples.

*I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to update, and I also apologize if this chapter is trash. But I just really wanted to update for you guys, so here you go!*