Seven Minutes in a Dark Closet

BEN led you and Toby near the front door, pushing you into the closet. "Have fun you two," he said with a wink, closing the door. "W-why did BEN lock us I-in here," Toby asked you innocently. You stood there blushing then started,"well, this is where we go to play seven minutes in heaven." Toby paused for a moment, then asked the question you'd been anticipating,"how d-do you play?" Your blush deepened as you stared at the ground thinking about your answer. "Umm, well...we just kiss and stuff for seven minutes," you said, embarrassed that you ever agreed to play this game. Toby put his hands on the small of your back and brought your body against his. "W-well that sounds easy," he said, his smirk barely visible to you in the dark closet.
      Toby kissed your forehead sweetly, then your lips. He gave you one quick kiss, then another, and then another. This boy doesn't realize that making out is a thing, you thought jokingly to yourself. "You know, you don't have to give me quick little pecks like that," you said with a giggle. "W-well how else can I k-kiss you," he asked, confused. You took a deep breath and whispered ,"like this," placing a hand gently on the back of his neck, you brought his lips to yours. Your lips were like waves crashing against each other in perfect harmony. You placed your other hand on his chest, noticing that Toby's heart was beating abnormally fast. You smiled into the kiss and pulled away slightly. "Your heart is beating really fast," you said. Toby's blush was slightly visible as he whispered," that's just your effect on me darling."
     Then you heard the doorknob turn and BEN opened up the closet door. "I'm happy to see I didn't interrupt anything," he said with a smile,"but that blush on Toby's face gives away that I could've." Toby rolled his eyes at BEN, who's response was to start acting like a ten year old. "Aww, Toby and (Y/n) sitting in a tree, K-I-S...," he continued. You found this exchange to be hilarious so you just kept waking with Toby while giggling. The two of you sat back down in the same spot in the living room and hung out with everyone until it got late and everyone headed up to bed.

*I don't know how you guys may have felt about the whole "making out" thing, so I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable, I just thought maybe it'd be cute. But I hope you guys enjoyed it! Also I can't believe this story is up to 1K reads, that's freaking insane. Thank you so much for reading!*