Tea for Two

You felt bad about not playing with Sally earlier like you were supposed to, so after dinner you went to her room to play. Her room was completely pink, the only exception being a small white table in the middle of her room that was surrounded by four pink chairs. The table was adorned with a light pink tea set. "Would you like to have a tea party," Sally asked you. "Of course I would," you replied with a smile. "Well we have to get dressed up to have a tea party, so you need to go change," she replied.
     You walked back to Toby's room and he was no looked through the few things items of clothing that were grabbed from your house. At the bottom of the pile was your favorite dress, it was baby blue A-line dress with thick tank top straps. You left a little sticky note for Toby saying that you were in Sally's room if he needed you. You jogged out of the room and back to Sally's. "I hope that this look is a bit more presentable for you," you said doing a curtsy. She giggled and nodded her head.
     You sat in the little pink chair with your back facing the door. "Would you like some tea, Miss?," Sally asked in her best British accent. "Oh yes, darling, that would be absolutely delightful," you said with a laugh. You two sipped tea and made up different things about your princess lives. "So, since you're a princess, doesn't that make Toby a prince?," Sally asked innocently. "Well, I wouldn't say he's a prince. I would say that Toby is my knight in shining armor," you said with a smile. Little to your knowledge, the door was cracked open a little when you said that. On the other side of the door, Toby stood blushing a little bit.
     He opened the door and said,"hello there, p-princesses." You turned around and his smirk turned into a full smile. "W-Wow, Princess (Y/n), you look simply s-stunning," he said with a slight blush. Sally looked at the two of you and then did a little fake cough. "I think this tea party has come to a close. I would like to thank you for coming. Hopefully we can have another tea date in the near future," she said in her British accent with a smile. She ushered both you and Toby out of the door, whispering something in his ear before retreating back to her room.