Watching and Waiting

Toby's POV
     (Y/n) flew backwards and landed on the ground, not moving, but still breathing. I think the arcade machine electrocuted her, which is very strange. A small crowd began gathering around, where I scanned it for familiar faces. I actually saw one, it was BEN. I wonder what he's doing here...but that wasn't important right now. I picked up (y/n) and started to carry her out of the arcade and back towards Slender's mansion. It took a little while to get back and she still hadn't awaken, I was so worried, but panic doesn't heed good results, so I just kept going.
     After what seemed like hours, we reached the mansion. I ran in and yelled "we n-need help. We were at t-the arcade and s-she got electrocuted and now she won't w-wake up." "Bring her to the infirmary, I'll take a look," said Eyeless Jack calmly. I carried (y/n) downstairs and placed her gently on one of the infirmary beds. EJ started to check all of her vitals, which all seemed normal. "She's stable, just unconscious, but she should be waking up any time now," Eyeless Jack said, exiting the makeshift infirmary.
As he left the infirmary, someone entered. I turned to see BEN walking over to me and placing a hand on my shoulder. "How is she," he asked, genuinely concerned. "S-she's going to be okay. That doesn't m-make me any less worried u-until she wakes up. I don't k-know how this happened," I said holding back tears. BEN stared at you for a moment, then looked at (y/n) and then back at you. "It's my fault, Toby," BEN said staring at the ground. "WHAT?," I yelled, pushing his hand off of my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Toby. It was supposed to be a prank, meant for you. When I checked you were putting the coins in the slot, so I used the amount of electricity is use to give a Creepy Pasta a little zap. As soon as I heard the bang of her hitting the ground, I knew something went wrong. I'm just so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen."
I stood up and walked over to BEN, he looked sincerely sorry since we were good friends. But that didn't change the fact that he caused this to happens to my dear (y/n). I was just so angry, so I may have punched him in the face. It knocked him out and I regretted it immediately, so I put him in the infirmary bed on the other side of the room. I went back and took my seat next to (y/n), watching her for any movement and waiting for her to wake up.

*Just a little note, I wanted to thank all of you for reading, voting, and commenting. I woke up this morning to over 100 reads and I'm just super duper excited. So thank you all, I hope you're enjoying the story so far! ~Maeghan*