The Note

Toby's POV
     I was still half asleep when I turned onto my side and reached out for (y/n). She wasn't there, which made me fully wake up. It was still dark out, around midnight, and I looked around my room to see that I was alone. I turned the lamp on my nightstand on and notice a slightly crinkled piece of paper next to it. I unfolded the note and began reading:
My dearest Toby,
     Hopefully by the time you read this, I will already be home. I am so sorry to just sneak out in the middle of the night, I just couldn't stand having to tell you. I wish I could stay with you forever, but I couldn't just leave my parents that way. I am going to miss you so much, but I don't want you to visit me. It's too risky for you to come into town after everything that happened, I don't want you to get into any trouble.
     You are my best friend, the love of my life, you are my everything. I hope that you get everything you deserve in life, much better than me or this crappy town. Never forget how amazing you are or how much I love you, because I truly do. I love you so much, Toby Erin Rogers.
     That was it other than her name signed at the bottom. I don't understand, how could she just leave without saying goodbye or anything? I have to go get her back, I don't care if it's risky. My mind was going a mile a minute. I threw on my clothes, fit with my goggles and mouthguard. I ran downstairs and straight into Hoodie and Masky. "(Y/n), she's gone, I h-have to go get her," I yelled. Masky grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. "Toby, you can't just run after her. You need to think about this," Masky said calmly. Hoodie nodded his head in agreement while I just swore at them under my breath.
     She loves me, but she left me. She left me to go and be with her family, which I understand, they're really good people. But I am in so much pain, and it's all her fault. I want to hate her for this, but I still can't feel anything but love for her.