MiraXus Lemon (Controlling The Lightning)

BDSM and such..toys.....Mira gets cuckoo....so be warned

Mira sat at her home with pure rage on her face as Laxus' phone laid on the table. He'd received a call from some hussie and she was pissed at the things she'd said. So many sexual things and such,she was angry. 

That's when she heard the door unlock and her boyfriend enter the house, she picked up a glass of wine and drank the entire glass before Laxus walked by her and smiled. 

"Hey babe.."he said leaning down to kiss her cheek,Mira moved away and folded her arms,"Uh....Okay..."he said shrugging and scratching his head. He turned to walk away, "Laxus...sit down...."she said making him pause. 

Laxus sat down in the loft chair as Mira poured a glass of wine for him and herself, she picked up her glass and drank it. 

Laxus picked his up and did the same, he looked at the glass and blinked. The drink tasted rather strange,"Hey...Mira...what...what did you put in my....?"he couldn't finish his sentence before he'd passed out. "Night,Night Playboy...."he heard is girlfriend say before he was completely out.

Laxus awoke in a haze before moving his head around,he looked around before seeing his hands tied to the bed post,he himself was shirtless but his pants were still on and buckled. "Mira!?"he yelled out realizing he was in his bedroom. 

Mirajane came out in a very revealing outfit that left little to the imagination (In media).  "Hello,Laxus..."she said with a dark expression,"Mira!What the fuck?!Let me go!!"he yelled trying to use his magic. "It's no use...."she said smiling. 

"Those are infused with lacrima dust...keep trying to escape and they drain your magic......."Mira told him,"W-what is this?!"he yelled to her. "This is your punishment for cheating on me!"she yelled slapping him causing him to wince,"Cheating on you?"he asked before he was slapped again. 

"I received that little call from the girl you were texting!"she yelled slapping him once more,"Mira that's not!-"he was cut off by another slap,this time he let out a sharp moan. Mira looked at him with a smile,"Oh?You like that, huh Laxus?"she asked slapping him again,causing another moan to escape his lips. 

Laxus looked down and panted softly,"Mira...I didn't cheat..."he told her before he was blind folded. She smiled and kissed down his neck,"Oh...I know.....that girl had the wrong number....I was angry because she'd had a spark in her relationship...and we've lost ours...so now..."she said smirking. 

"Mira...This won't do.....You know I like to ravage you....I'll get angry if I can't..you know about the dragon slayer....."he said trying to pull his hands free. "We'll see about that!"she yelled as she grabbed a small vibrating toy. 

She unbuckled his pants and pulled them off before throwing them to the side,she pulled his boxers off to his slightly erected member. Mira turned on the small pill before dragging it along his member, he gasped out and shivered as he moaned out loudly. "Mira!~"he exclaimed as she dragged the pill up and down his erection. He bit his lip and clenched his fist as he tried to hold back his panting,"M-Mira....stop...I'm begging you!~"he moaned out loudly. 

Mira smiled and slid it around the tip of his growing cock,causing him to throw his head back and moan loudly, Laxus rod twitched as he moaned louder. "Mira!~"he cried out,leaving the She-Devil with a look of satisfaction to here the usually strong,calm and collected dragon slayer fall apart and cry out for her. 

She took the toy away and set it down before standing and grabbing and ice cube and trailing it down his chest. 

Laxus felt the chill travel down his stomach before it reached his package and made him jerk his hips forward as he shuddered.