Kori (Oc) x Lyon!

Request coming soon but this one just came to my head and I needed to share it with you all of you.

Kori sat in her home watching her lacrima, she had just gotten home and was about to get into a bath. Her bones ached from the mission she just went on. Some weird Vulcan attacked her and kind of did a number on her, she just needed to wash away this entire day. Juvia and Gray were getting married,she was so happy for them, they loved each other dearly and she just felt a little jealous of what they had.

Kori knew that she would need someone who could handle everything about her just like Gray could handle Juvia's clingy ways. She sighed a large and long sigh before turning off her lacrima and taking off her shirt, she threw it into the basket. she took off her skirt and threw it in as well before she heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"Kori yelled,"It's Lyon..."a voice said from outside,Kori walked over and poked her head out of the door, they had really spoken since everything went down at the GMG,"Hi,Lyon...what are you doing here so late?"Kori asked him as she stepped into full view, Lyon's eyes traveled down to her chest. Kori followed his gaze and then smirked,"See something you like?"Kori asked him,he cleared his throat and shook his head to gain back his focus.

"Are you okay?Did one of those perverted Vulcans get you?"Lyon asked her,"No I'm fine..a few cuts and bruises. I'll be fine after a nice bath...."Kori said to him with a smile,before Lyon had chance to say anything,Kori pulled him into her home and closed the door. "What are you-","Shh!"Kori yelled over him as she heard clunky books and metal walk by her door. She slapped her hand over his mouth but in the process she pushed herself up against him.

Lyon almost lost it. After about five minutes,she backed away from Lyon and let her hand drop to her side, "Sorry...My landlord is a psycho...has a rule about people standing in the hallways so late."Kori told him with a smile, Lyon smirked at her. "Did you need anything else or did you just come to check up on me?"Kori asked him,she turned and walked away from, she leaned over the arm rest of the couch and got a robe off of it.

"No.."she heard Lyon say before she turned around to see him right behind her, she jumped and turned redder than that of Erza's hair. Lyon just smiled at her with cold,seductive eyes, Kori's heart started to race at the sight of him being so close. He set both his hands down beside her on the couch and then tilted his head to the side,"L-Lyon...What are y-you doing?"Kori asked him as she blushed, the simple chill he sent up her spine with those eyes was enough to make any girl swoon.

But Kori was a little scared of him, he looked as if he was imagining her doing all types of things for him, the thought of that just made Kori embarrassed, she turned her head away from him. "It seems I've got you all hot and bothered..."Lyon said turning her head back to him and lifting it up by her chin, he leaned forward to her ear,"Maybe I can fix that.."he whispered huskily, a shiver went down Kori's spine.

"But..L-Lyon...I'm a virgin.."Kori told him,Lyon pulled away just a bit so that he could look her in the eyes. "Even better..."he said with a smile,he kissed up her shoulders and up her neck before placing one on her lips. Kori's eyes narrowed as his embrace filled the air with passion,she melted deeper into the kiss as Lyon slipped his hand behind her back and pulled her closer to him. Lyon slipped his tongue into Kori's mouth with ease before battling the snow mage's tongue for dominance.

He moved his hand up and moved Kori's hair away from her face. He felt her start to pull away from him so he held her in place with his hand on the back of her head, his tongue won over hers and for his ultimate prize, he explored her mouth fully. Kori moaned as Lyon reached down and squeezed her backside before moving her leg to be wrapped around him. He broke away from the virgin and smiled,he picked her up and walked into her bedroom. He sat her on the bed before standing up and removing his shirt, he threw it to the floor before kissing Kori more heated than before.