FraXus Lemon (The Honeymoon!)

It had now been several years since the wonderful, dream like sexual encounter between Freed and his beloved Laxus. Well, three to be exact. Yes, three years since then. And since that beautiful day, the two had revealed their relationship, dated, and wedded. Laxus had proposed to Freed. Yes, that's right. LAXUS proposed to FREED. How insane was that!? They'd gotten married, a simple, gorgeous ceremony, and were now on their honeymoon in one of the greatest Onsens in the entire country of Fiore. Freed still couldn't believe all of this had happened, and to think, it started with him being a little pervert!

After getting tied down, they decided to get rid of those jitters in this amazing Onsen, which, as said, was the best Fiore had to offer. The scent coming from the many different springs were making friends head spin, but he was still basically glowing after hearing the words, "I do" from Laxus. For years, he had been sure that his love for Laxus would fall on deaf ears, no one could possibly understood how he felt when he finally got the three words he'd wanted. Everytime Laxus said, Fraxus' heart would speed up, and everytime Freed said the words? Well, when that happened, Freed could expect to not be able to get up from bed for the next day and half (That happened to be rather often, actually.)

Laxus hadn't been this happy in a long time. Though his rather stoic personality didn't allow him to show it, he was insanely excited to go on this trip with Freed. Before their wedding, the two had been under a lot of pressure, with everyone constantly bombarding them with questions and judgements, Freed practically freaking out over every detail, and Laxus hating every minute of it. For a second there, they almost called off the wedding entirely, for a second there, they almost thought they were ready for this. But, after just looking at one another on their little stand, they felt exactly why they'd both decided to do this. Laxus and Freed had been through a lot planning this wedding, with the media twisting things, and bringing poor Mira into this, when in reality, Mira was happy and enjoying her life, she'd even come to Laxus and Freed's wedding, and helped him do his hair. But it's not like journalist care, so anytime, Mira seemed a little less cheery, they blamed it on Freed for being a "Homewrecker". But that was over, the two were married, and in love, and alone in this amazing vacation spot, and Laxus wouldn't let anything ruin the perverted thoughts he was having about Freed in that cute yukata.

Seeing Freed's hair, messy and wild, cascading over his shoulders made him look insanely sexy, and the way he wore the yukata, with his leg poking through a slit every time he took a step made Laxus want to ravage him right there. He was adorable, on top of smashingly attractive, and wanted so bad to get to their room and get to the actual honeymoon bit. "Isn't this place beautiful, Laxus?"Freed said cheerfully, smiling warmly as he looked around with a look of wonder. Laxus smiled a bit, nodding a bit and falling him towards their honeymoon suite, the scent of rose flowing from the room. They slid the doors open, revealing a normal, old timey style home, with a few added...

Additions.

The futon in the room was larger, covered in rose petals and giving off the vibes of things to come. (Things being Laxus and Freed) Laxus was barely able to contain himself at this point, but of course kept his stone and watched as Freed look absolutely amazed. "Oh my...this architecture is amazing!"he said, looking around with sparkling eyes. Of course, the first thing Laxus' mind was getting Freed into that futon and getting his hands on what was under that adorable, goddamn yukata. Freed, on the other hand, was trying his hardest to tease him in the dumbest of ways, bending over to look out the window, laying on the futon to feel the stupidly, comfortable sheets! Freed was sparkled out, his legs spread a bit, the sheets and yukata covering him in all the WRONG places as he smiled and inhaled, smelling the petal covered sheets. Laxus deadpanned to himself, trying his best to keep control over his impending horniness, watching as Freed practically laid himself out like a meal for him.