LuNa Lemon (Bar Tab)

A/N: The following is a Lucy x Cana ship that takes place in an alternate universe where Cana is still a drunkard but Lucy is a hot bartender...and this takes place in a real word AU....so like...no magic...and we have normal things...like nice cars...and not those weird magic vehicles.....anyways! Enjoy!! Also, Cana's a drunkard in OUR world....her language is gonna be a bit fucking bad.....see? I'm already cussing! The song's a joke so don't take it seriously, kay?

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" the brown haired beauty screamed at the top her lungs, anger feeling every single bone in her body. Her tannish skin visible as she wore a crop top, short shorts and heeled flip flops, her dark locks pulled back into a ponytail. This was a surprisingly odd get up.......it was winter for God's sake. 

But none of that mattered, she was honestly so angry that she could melt any snow that met her glare. A feat that was literally impossible under any circumstance. The woman growled angrily and screamed out loudly, she was more furious than she had ever been. Why? Her check hadn't come in the mail today.

That's right, her check.

Cana Alberona's check had been sent, she'd got a confirmation email, but she hadn't received it. Now, you'd be mad too if the money you were supposed to pay your bills with hadn't come in the mail or something, right? Of course you would. 

But this? This was different, very, very different. Cana didn't need her check for her bills and rent, not even for her food, she knew ways to pay for those things. No, she needed that money for the bar, to fill her need for booze and titties. Yes, you read correctly, titties. Cana, not only for her drunken desire, needed that bar so that she could see that gorgeous bartender that worked at Fairy Tail Tavern. 

An odd name but it was mighty popular. Lucy was one of the many bar waitresses, a new girl who'd come to town a few months prior. The girl was busty, curvier than even an hour glass, and her blonde locks always framed her face perfectly. 

Hearing blonde, most people would think she was kind of dumbass blondie with a stick up her ass, but Lucy was different. She was super smart and a no nonsense type of girl, that's what Cana loved about her. She just had to see her again, she needed to see her again....it was vital.

Cana rummaged through her couch cushions looking for a neat envelope, maybe she'd found it in her drunken stupor and forgot about it by the time she'd sobered up. She through the couch cushion across the room, nearly knocking out her apartment window before shouting a "AHA!!!" in resolve. She held up the white envelope, which hadn't even been opened and tore it open to see-

A bill. Damn, so she really hadn't received her check. She felt herself pout as she fixed up her couch and fell onto it, hearing the creak of the failing springs as she did so. She sighed and stared at the ceiling. This was terrible. Of all the worst possible things that could happen, THIS was the WORST. POSSIBLE. THING. Cana began to think.

And Think.

And Think.

And Think.

And-"I GOT IT!!!"she shouted.

Cana sat up quickly with a large smile, "I'll just get a tab!"Cana said with a smile, hopping up from her failing couch and rushing out the door, soon returning for the keys to her Kia Rio.

{Months Later...}

"No, Cana." the blonde behind the bar responded to the drunkard across from her. "W-what!? Why not!? I have a tab!"Cana shouted to Lucy Heartfilia in anger, "Which you somehow filled in two months! You oh me over $1,987! I was being lenient before! But this is getting ridiculous! You've got to pay me!"Lucy told her with a frown, "T-that's almost $2,000, I don't have that kind of money! How do expect me to fucking pay for it!?" Cana exclaimed.