Gajeel x Rogue (Spare My Pride.....:Part 2)

{A/N: Okay, this is coming ULTRA LATE but like lemme explain. For the past few weeks and months and stuff, I've been going through quite a bit. Quarantine, school, my laptop is slowly becoming a hellish being, and Wattpad has been flagging my story as inappropriate (despite it being a MATURE story) for the pictures I use despite them mostly being implications that don't show any true nudity. I kind of have just lost motivation to keep going when the platform I use continuously disrespects me. Anywho, elephant in the room. I know a lot of Gay Shippers and stuff have a formula they like to go by? The smaller one is always the bottom, the larger one is always the top. And that's cool, I'm not knocking that at all. But like, that's....not how gay couples....work? I have plenty of other lemons where I did it that way, and if that is the dynamic you wanted, then fine, but I wanted to instead go for an Inexperience Top and an Experienced Bottom (Which is different from Dom/Sub dynamics btw). If you don't get what I mean then please continue reading. If you DO understand what I mean, and you are not a fan, well I have plenty of other lemons for you. But if you are cool with that, let's get a move on.}

"W-what is this!? Why is he doing this!?" Rogue questioned in his mind as he felt the pair lips pressed against his begin to press harder. Gajeel was kissing him. He was being kissed by Gajeel!

Was this a dream!? It felt so real, it couldn't be a dream, could it? Was he going insane? Had he finally lost it?

Rogue felt hands travel up his waist and under his shirt, grazing over his chest and back. He gasped a bit then moaned softly, his mouth parting slightly as he felt two fingers pressed against his nipples. With this, he felt the metal user's tongue slip into his mouth, quickly grabbing the man's arms. "M-mph!~" he whimpered, feeling his legs be parted, and something press up against his growing erection.

Rogue tilted his head back and whined quietly, feeling Gajeel pull away from him just a bit to whisper a harsh, "Rios," against them. He felt his legs about to give out, and did his best to grip the shirt of the man pinning him to the door. "W-where did this come from, Gajeel-san?~" he thought to himself, feeling himself begin to be pulled away from his sense of mind, his body collapsing.

He then felt Gajeel pull away from him completely, quickly falling to his knees and panting. He glanced up at the man and shivered slightly, looking down at his lap soon after. He was already teetering on the edge of release. From a simple kiss, mind you. He let their eyes meet again, seeing how Gajeel was looking at him. It was almost as if he was expecting, "Rios.....do you have feelings for me?" he asked him. The words rang through his ears repeatedly, "Do. You. Have. Feelings. For. Me?" he slowed them down in his head as they were repeated, and still, he stayed silent. It was almost as if he couldn't quite understand the question. It was a simple one, yes, but his answer...

could it be just as simplistic?

"Y-yeah...Gajeel-san...I do," he said quietly, swallowing the large lump he held in his throat and nodding to instill how serious he was about his answer. Gajeel stared for a moment, his eyes getting a strange glint into them. "Damn...." he heard the Dragon Slayer say before feeling himself yanked and thrown onto the bed. Rogue bounced just a little and blushed furiously. He sat up and looked at his long time dream guy. "G-Gajeel!?" he whisper-shouted, watching the spikey-haired male walk over. He felt Gajeel's hand swoop beneath his head and pull him up, kissing him passionately once more.

Rogue, to be completely honest, was surprised by all of this. His body began to grow hot in anticipation for more, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he didn't truly understand where this had come from. He felt himself lowered down onto the bed, hands sliding beneath his shirt and groping his chest.

Damn.

They'd just started and he could feel his pants getting way too tight already. He reached down, beginning to unbuckle them himself before feeling Gajeel grab his wrist tightly and pin his hand above his head. Rogue blinked as he looked up at Gajeel who'd now broken away from the kiss. "Let me do it," he heard the gruff voice say to him, watching as he moved to his knees. Rogue's eyes followed, wide and unblinking; he had to see this to the end. He honestly couldn't take his eyes off the iron dragon, but he had to focus, he had to ask what this was, or why he was doing this so suddenly.