Clean Room?

"Wow this dorm looks cleaner than I expected it to look." Ashton said. "Why thank you Master Ashton." Michael thanked, taking pride in his ocd cleaning habitats.

There's just one place I want to check before I can excuse you for breakfast." Ashton says as he walks over to the bed. Kneeling down in front of the bed Ashton flips up the comforter to reveal one lonely sock. "Just as I expected. They always forget to check under the bed." Ashton says as fixes comforter. With the sock in tow Ashton walks back over to Michael who standing in the doorway.

"Normally, I wouldn't be allowed to punish you since we, Dom, haven't had the lesson in appropriate punishments but due to your behavior yesterday I have been granted special permission to keep you inline."
"Are you seriously going to punish me for missing one measly sock?" Michael says a little outraged. "Well, I wasn't planning on punishing you, not until you back talked me." Ashton said dominantly.

"Now what is an appropriate punishment for little back talker like you?" Ashton wonder out loud. "I most certainly do not need to be punished." Michael said now outraged. "Well that was a rhetorical question. But no matter as I see that every time you open your mouth I just want shove something in it. Which now give me the perfect idea for your punishment."

Ashton waits a moment which gives Michael the chance to ask, with sass I might add, "what is my puni-?"

Ashton took that opportunity to shove the sock in his hand into Michael's mouth before saying, "first off don't spit that sock out or make your punishment way worse. Now I'm going to escort you the cafeteria for breakfast. You are keep that sock in your mouth until I say you spit it out. Also you're to keep you head held high but remember don't look anybody in the eyes your just a sub and do good to learn your place as one.

As soon as Ashton finished explaining, Michael went to grab the sock but Ashton was fast grabbing both of Michael's arms behind his back. Using one hand to both of his wrists, Ashton use his other one to pull his tie from his uniform then tie both of Michael's wrists together.

"There that should hold you. Now let's make an example of you." Ashton said pulling Michael out of the dorm with him.