class schedules

I finally reach the table Calum's sitting with Ashton coming up from behind saying, "Hey aren't you Michael's roommate?" "Uh-yeah I'm Calum. And you are...?" Calum said a little unsure of Ashton.

"Sorry, my bad. I'm Ashton, Michael's dorm Dom." Ashton says apologetically. "It fine." Calum says before shooting me a look. Ashton steps in on my behalf saying, "Michael is a little tied up at the moment but do you mind if you join you?" "No, please join us." Calum said before turning to me. "Looks I was right. Wished listened to me now, don't you?" I try shooting Calum a mean look since speak up for myself but Ashton just back handed me on the head, telling me to be nice. Ha, like I ever be nice.

After Ashton set the breakfast tray down, he turned me saying, "I'm going untie you and trust that you to behave." Then he untied me say, "there you're free."

I immediately found the nearest trash can to spit out. Upon conning back to the table I spotted a bottle of water which I proceed gargle.

"Are you ok there, Michael? Said a voice I didn't recognize. Looking around at our table I could to see boy with blonde hair. I give him a quizzical look as to ask if he was the one talking yo me. "Sorry I don't think we met yet. My name's Luke." He said.

Calum piped up adding, "yeah he's my dorm Dom." "You look a little young to be here." I state as begin to start eating my food.

"Well Calum and I are part of this new early acceptance program that the school started this year." Luke says. "Cal, you're not 18?" I inquire.  "Nope I'm 16" Calum states. Calum definitely looks older than this age. "What about you Luke, how old are you?" Ashton politely asks.

"Hey, didn't I tell you? You are my roommate." Luke says in mock surprise. Ashton looks like he's in deep though before responding with, "uh, I don't think you did."  "Well, in that case, I'm 17" Luke replies.

At this point we get by loud voice on the intercom system. "K, students hope your having a good morning. Subs as you finish your breakfast you can head to the front of the cafeteria to get you class schedule. Doms, you can head to your first class if you want. That is all,have good rest of the day.

As soon as the voice that was slightly hard to understands finished Ashton pipes up, "Hey Michael, can I help you get you class schedule while you finish your breakfast?" Hell no way that is totally private. How dare he suggest something like that. "No Fucking way, Dude." I said on the brink of shouting. "Hey I suggest you watch how you talk to doms." Ashton says.