Mr. Henderson

Michael's p.o.v.
Well for once I'm actually scared but nobody can tell as I got my "bad boy" attitude on. In fact I'm not even sitting in my chair correctly, I got my feet up over the one of the arm rests and I'm just tuning out everything. I feel Ashton is glaring at me trying to get me to sit properly and try to be civil but there's no chance of that happening.

"Well from your files, looks like Ashton and Luke you are doms, correct?" Mr. Henderson said. Both Ashton and Luke replied, " Yes, Sir." "Well in all my years as headmaster here at this school we have never had reason to severely punish a dom and I'm not about to do so now." Ashton and Luke both looked relieved after hearing that but it was short lived when Mr. Henderson continued, "Don't get your hopes up yet. You're not off the hook that easy. I need make sure you remember to behave as that I never see you two back here again so you both will be spending the night in one of the isolation rooms."

"This so unfair." Luke started. "Mr. Hemmings, I suggest you stop this now before I worsen your punishment." Mr. Henderson said. "Fuck this I should even be here. " Luke mumbled under his breath. " that is enough. Ashton and Luke you will both meet me back at 8:30pm. Do I make myself clear?" Mr. Said frustrated. Not even questioning it both doms answered, "yes, sir"

"As for you two, " he said referring to Calum and me, "I want see you back at 8:45pm." By his submissive nature Calum was quick to respond," yes, sir." I on the other hand still trying to play my "bad boy" attitude. "Michael, did even hear me?" "Yeah, I fucking heard you." "Look here mister, you need to change this attitude of yours. It going to get you into a lot of trouble later if you don't." "Yeah, yeah whatever." I respond. "Ashton, Luke, and Calum you guys can leave I want to talk to Michael in private. But don't hesitate to be late or I will give you a worse punishment." The other boy stand up saying their goodbyes and politely leave.

Now I'm alone with Mr. Henderson which scaring me slightly. "Michael, I know you don't want to be here but I serious about you needing to change your attitude." "What do you know, old fool." I spit out. "More than you think. Plus I only ever seen one other person like you." "Oh, really who?" I really don't want to be having this conversation. "Your father" "You mean to tell me you taught my dad?" I said starting to be intrigued. "No, but I did go to school with him and you're much too like him." "What else do you know about my dad?" I ask as my parents never told me much about their childhood.

Ashton's P.O.V

After walking out of Mr. Henderson's office I was relieved but also scared, one what the heck is the isolation room and two what is going to happen to Michael? I'm now walking with Luke back to our dorm before we head to dinner. As soon we get there I notice Luke immediately crawls up onto his bed grabbing his stuff penguin, Pengy.
(Don't ask about the penguin or you will regret it like I did. I teased him about it the first night here and I'm still tasting the soap)
After a moment I heard quite sobs, I go to sit next to Luke. "Hey, wanna talk?" I ask. I see Luke look at me as debates. Eventually he  speaks up with a tearful voice saying, "Ashton, I'm scared. I've never been punished like this before. What's going to happen?" Man what is going to happen tonight, we'll I'm not sure. Plus I'm scared but apparently not as scared as Luke.
"I'm not sure but hopefully it won't be too bad." "Are you sure?" Luke asked me hopeful. "I can't make promises I can't keep but I believe that Mr. Henderson wouldn't do anything that would endanger our health besides if he did we could always report him to the police." I said. "Ok" Luke said. "Now let's get you cleaned up and we can go to dinner." I said as my kinder more caring dominant side started kicking in. 

*************************************
We've both made it to dinner but we didn't see much of Michael and Calum which was weird but now we are on way to Mr. Henderson's office. Before knocking I turned back to Luke to see that he brought Pengy with him. I would like to have told him not to bring that darn penguin but it looks like he's going to have an anxiety attack without it so I've been keeping quiet about it. "Are you ready?" I mouth to him. Luke nods even though I can tell he scared well more like petrified. I turned back around and knock. After a moment I heard Mr. Henderson said," come in." Ready or not here we go.

A/N: sorry if this sucked but due to all the recent reads I really wanted to update for you peeps. Also I wanted just give Ashton and Luke detention or writing lines as punishment but since this is BSDM, I went something else. I hope that this isn't to harsh and you'll forgive me if it is. Anyways keep the comments coming as the motivate me more than anything to keep on writing.