Breakfast

Michael's P.O.V

Me and my big mouth. I should have watched what I said but I didn't. Look where it landed me. A mouthful of dirty sock. Ashton, well Master, led me out of the dorm right past Calum who I notice got his Dorm Dom which I should ask him about later today, maybe at breakfast.

I tried multiple times on our way to lower my head but each time I tried it got me slap. Each time it was in a new place and let me tell you Ashton slaps pretty hard. I think I might have bruises in some places.

It took us 10 minutes instead of 5 minutes to get to the cafeteria because would pull wrist resistants stopping me Every time a teacher would pass by plus we can't forget all time he had to slap me, well basically up side the head.

Finally we made it to the cafeteria. I was itching to spit that sock out. I hoping that Ashton would release me soon but that didn't seem to be the case. I was rocking back and forth on my heels just outside the cafeteria when I heard Ashton say, "woa cool your jets. Just so you know, due to your behavior and not following orders I will not be releasing you until after you get your food."

I tried my best to raise my bound wrists as way of me trying to ask if he would untie my wrists so I could get my breakfast. I guessed it worked when Ashton responded with, "no, I will not untie you now. I wouldn't want you to spit that sock out."

I decided to try a different tactic to convey that I wanted my arms untied so I could get my breakfast. I tried the best I could to point my bound wrists towards the breakfast bar then towards Ashton.

Well to be completely honest with you the taste of this dirty sock is absolutely disgusting so I wish for no than to be rid of it. Am I sorry for back talking Ashton? No, I am not sorry one bit. There's no way on earth this school can expect be to be a sub.

"I get that your trying to ask me to untie you so you can get your breakfast but that not going to happen. I have enough experience to know that if I were to untie you that you just spit the sock out. I won't be having that right now. So I'll help you get your breakfast." Ashton said breaking me from my train of thought.

Sighing and slumping my shoulders in defeat I let Ashton lead the way into the cafeteria. Anytime I wanted something I would stop in front of it and Ashton would add it the tray. Finally after a other 5 minutes I, well Ashton, had my breakfast.

"Where do you want to sit?" Ashton asked. I looked around the cafeteria for a moment before spotting Calum. After looking for another moment I realized that there was no better spot so I started to make my way towards Calum with Ashton following. "Ready or not, here I go make a fool of myself." I though to myself as I reach the table Calum was at.