Best Vacation Ever

Mias POV

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

UGH! whos calling me at this time! I groaned checking the person who was calling.

"Heyyy you lazy ass get uuup im hungry!!",

said my best friend Denise.

"What time is it", I asked my voice raspy.

" Uh, its 9:30, now c'mon ill take you to our favorite place!"

Mmmm, CoCo's, I thought as my mouth got watery.

"Ok pick me up in an hour!", I said hungrily

"Alright bye girly!", she said

I hung up and quickly got into the shower. After I was all clean I put a towel around my body and came out of the steamy shower. I decided to wear a pink crop top, white skinny jeans, and white sandals.  As I finished brushing my teeth and  hair, I heard the car horn from Denises car outside. I ran downstairs grabbed my purse and walked to her car.

"Hi MiMi!", she said, driving away from the driveway.

"Whats up DenDen", I replied.

"CoCo's?", she said smirking.

"Yessss!!!", I said smiling.

She turned on the radio and "What Makes You Beautiful" came on. Both of us screamed as we sang along to our favorite song from our favorite band "One Direction".

" your insecure dont know what for, your turning heads when you through the do-o-or"

*****

As the song finished, Denise parked her car and we went inside greeted by the delicious smells of bacon, sausage, eggs, coffee, and other odors.

As we took our seats, a lady came over.

"Hello ladies, the original?", she asked obviously knowing we get the same plates everytime we go here.

"Yes please", Denise and I said the same time.

She smiled, turned around and left to the kitchen. 10 minutes later she came back with our food. We ate in silence in which our mouths were stuffed. As we finished,  We split the bill, left a tip, and left.

"Need a ride home?", she asked.

"Yeh", I replied.

As she drove up to the driveway we said our goodbyes and as soon as I walked inside I got a phone call from the school.

I groaned.

WTF, its summer, I thought,  answering my phone.

"Hey Mr. Bell", I said sounding annoyed.

"Hello Ms. Stone, can you tutor for math this week for extra credit? A couple of students have bad grades and will not be able  to pass 11th grade with F's", he said pleading.

"Sure Mr.Bell", I said not thinking.

"Thanks Mia, be at the school by 7:30 tomorrow ", he said hanging up.

I sighed. My parents were really strict when it came to my grades.

5 minutes later my phone rang again. it was my grandma. I stood there confused.  my grandparents havent talked to me since my parents death. I decided to answer it anyway.

"Grandma?", I said confusion in my voice.

"Hello sweety, your cousin from London and his four friends need a break, and they need a place to stay, can they stay at your place?", she asked.

"I have a cousin from London?", I asked still confused.

She sighed. "yah hes from y-your mothers side", she gulped.

I winced at the thought of my mother.

"H-how l-long?, I asked.

"About 3-4 months?", she said, more of a question.

"Sure why not", I said wanting company.

"Great they'll be here in two days", she said.

"Wait I have to tutor, give them my address I have a spare key in the mailbox", I said remembering about school.

"Sure thing Mia", she siad.

"Bye grandma", I said rushingly.

"Bye", she said , and hung up.

I sighed as I plopped on the sofa of my empty, lonely house. My house was huge. I started to ponder about my parents suddenly feeling the urge to cry.....

My dad was a marine. The day of me and my dads birthday,I was turning 10, the last day of his trip in the seas. Me and mom were making a 'welcome home' dinner for my dad. We made his favorite. As we were baking his cake, my mom got a phone call from one of the managers. "ill be back sweety", she said leaving me alone.  A few moments came and she came back, her mascara bushing her face, tears falling down her face. "whats wrong mommy", I said with confusion. I hated to see my mother like that.

"Y-Your father...", she trailed off looking at me worried.

she looked me straight into my eyes. "Mia, daddys...ship broke from a horrible storm in the sea", she said still crying.

"Daddys not coming home", she yelped leaving into the other room.

I stood there confused. Knowing I wouldnt see my dad shattered my heart as I broke down in tears....

5 years later my mom became famous from a book published and we soon became rich. my mom never had time for me, busy with book signings, and my fat, old, step-dad only marrying my mom for her money stayed at home with no job and abused me. He said stuff that hurt me. He said my real dad killed himself because I was worthless.  When I didn't do something right for him, he'd get up and hit me with the nearest thing he could find.  He threatened to kill me if I told my mother.

On my 16th birthday, my mom promised me to take the day off and take me to the mall for a mother, daughter day.

My step-dad was supposed to drop her off, then all my attention was caught on the tv..

Black suv found on the bottom of a cliff, a male and female dead.. we found two pictures of the passengers.. research shows the driver purposely drove off the cliff...

I stared at the two pictures. On the left, my beautiful mother, On the right....my step-dad...  I ran home, not knowing what to do, I cried.. and cried.. I thought.. my step-dad was right, I'm worthless.... I grabbed the nearest knife and cut my wrist open.

your worthless, I thought as I cut into it deeper..

no one loves you.. I jammed the blade in more.

My step-dad killed my mom on me and my dads birthday...

I became dizzy n the room blurred and spinned.

** I woke up to the beeping on a machine....tubes running through my body, a bandage on my wrist up to my elbow.

Next  thing I  knew was I had all my mothers money and was alone in a huge mansion alone to take care of my self..*

(A/N) : Heyy ok this is my first *story* ive written on wattpad and I dont think it'll be too long but I hope you like it so far.. I know its sad and kinda boring but dont   worry this is only my 1st chapter!...