Epilogue

-8 years later-

"Ma?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"If Cinderella's slipper fit perfectly, then why did it fall off? How come Snow White grew into a beautiful young lady when everyone thought she was dead while Sleep beauty didn't age when she was asleep?"

The Queen laughed nervously, her daughter was as inquisitive as ever. She reminded her of her own childhood but had inherited her father's silky black hair and bright blue eyes sparkling with mischief and childhood innocence.

"Do you believe in fairies?"

"No, they are just a part of the story. Like, how can people have wings and a wand that goes poof! And everything gets O.K? That can't happen in real life, otherwise the world would been a happy place to live, not just for us, but for everyone." The six year old replied. She was too smart to be fooled by few fairy tales.

"But anything can happen in fairy tales, right? Baba Yaga can fly in a mortar, one inch can turn into a tall handsome man. It's our imagination."

"Hmm..." The child said, thoughtfully. She was about to ask more but a deep voice interrupted her.

"Vive, I am home!" The King said, entering the library. He smiled when he saw his wife sitting with the book near the window with her daughter sitting on her lap.

"Papa!" The girl jumped down and hugged her father's leg. Matthew laughed and picked her. "What was our little Princess Celeste doing?"

"Ma was telling me stories!"

Jenavive chuckled as she stood up, kissing her husband's cheek. "Inquisitive as ever."

Matthew grinned. "Just like her mother."

"But I look like papa." She widened her eyes childishly, touching her forehead with her father's.

"Yes, you do, my little princess."

Jenavive pouted playfully. "Seems like no one wants to share their love with me."

"I do!" Both father and daughter said in unison.

They all chuckled.

xxxx

"So, father how does it feel to be retired?"

Donovan laughed. "I finally feel free! No more paperwork. Honestly, those tiny words gave me a headache."

Jenavive and Matthew chuckled while sipping tea in the garden. Celeste played among the flowers, chasing butterflies.

"Sire." Said a familiar smooth voice.

"Ah, Joseph, my boy!" Donovan stood up and gave him a bone crushing hug. Matthew grinned.

"Nice to see you after a long time. How was your grandma?"

"Very well. She was happy to see her grandchild."

"Jenny."

"Lili!" The two childhood friends hugged each other.  "I've missed you, Lili."

"Missed you too." She smiled.

Jenavive saw a little boy about her daughter's age, clutching tightly to his mother's dress. "Aw," Jenavive knelt and softly ruffled his hair. "Young Adrian looks cute as ever."

The little boy blushed. His soft grey eyes resembled to his father's while he got his brown hair from his mother.

"I even have a letter from your father, Jenny."

"Really?"

Lilian grabbed her hand gently taking her to the soft green grass. They both sat down together like they did when they were kids  before she handed a little scroll to her.

'Dear, Jenavive.

How are you, dear. I'm missing you. Don't you miss your old father? I know you just visited me an year ago but the castle feels so empty without you. This old man can't find time to crack his back. I need a vacation. I was wondering if I could visit there soon. It would be a great change. I want to discuss few things with Donovan before my retirement too.

Till then take care.

With love,

Your one and only father.
(Unless you've found another one)'

Jenavive chuckled slightly while wiping a stray tear.

"Really, father?" She said as if he was standing in front of her.

xxx

The black haired girl stopped chasing the blue butterfly and looked at the boy who stood near the tree, shyly.

Celeste tilted her head.

"You!" She pointed straight at him.

The boy nervously looked around. "Me?"

Celeste smacked her head before advancing to him. "Yes, you!"

"Why me?" He stuttered.

She rolled her eyes. "Do you want to play?"

"If you want me to." He blushed, rubbing his arm.

She squinted her big eyes at him. He moved a few steps back, nervously.

"You are cute. I like you!" She giggled, holding his hand and pulling him among the flowers.

Another love story begins just from here....

-Fin until the next time-

Yours Truly.

Sooo finally the wires bend, the story ends to all met readers please let me know whether u loved the story or not. Until next time! Love you all