5 years later...

I'm in our room trying to write a song. (Jimin and Seohyeon room)

Right now Jimin is at work with his new group called Bts.
Taehyung and Jungkook and surprisingly Jin is part of the group.
I'm glad Taehyung made up with Jimin.

If your wondering what I'm doing right now I work under a company called YG Entertainment, I'm a song writer and I help the trainees with their singing lessons with their language lessons too.

Jimin and I live together. After what had happened 5 years ago. My parents tried to send me to The states but Jimin made a plan that we move to Busan. So we did. But since Jimin had to go under training at big hit since he passed the auditions he moved to the dorms while I moved back into a different part of Seoul.

I haven't seen or talked with my parents. I just know hey went to America. However, In all honesty I don't consider them my parents anymore which is okay Ive learned to accept the love I've gotten but I'm glad I was at least loved by someone. Like Grandma and Grandpa.

Jimin and I always visit them every month. He knows it's still a bit hard on me even though I don't show it but having them in my memories is all I can really ask for.

I played some notes into the piano sighing. I was currently trying to write a song .
Aish I'm so tired. I hummed a bit to a melody I was trying to build up on but it wasn't working so far.

I hear the door open and I look and it's Jimin.

"Oppa ! " I say in aegyo.
He kissed my cheek and hugged me from behind. He laughed at my voice.

"How's the song writing going ?" He asked.

"Tiring how's it going with you guys and your comeback?" I answered in a normal voice.

"We're working on a song called I need u"

"I bet it's gonna be awesome" I say all happily.

After a while talking he went to brush his teeth while I was still working on the song.

He crashed on the bed and I herd him whine."Seohyeon come in bed with me!"

"I'm busy!" I replied back.

"If you don't come in three seconds I'll drag you here"

I didn't listen to him and contiued with my writing and right when it was three seconds I felt him put me over his shoulder.