Sudden Surprise

"Yah Jason put your games away or else your Appa will get mad" I warn our son.

Aish taking care of a 8 year old is hard!

I plop myself on the couch and sigh rubbing my head.

"Someone looks like they're in a good mood" I sigh at jimins comment.
"Atleast Jessica is sleeping"
Yup our 9 months daughter.

After my birthday party over at bangtan dorm we both went home and had a little fun..

I sigh and stand up but right away stumble back into the chair,"so clumsy" Jimin laughs,"shut up" I push his shoulder.

"I'll carry you my queen" I suddenly giggle as he carries me to our bedroom.

Jimin shuts the door and immediately gets on top of me.

Jimin smirks and kisses me on my forehead,"aw such a sweet husband" I pinch his cheek.

"Not a hot husband?"
I laugh,"you dummy"

Right away I hear Jessica crying,"I'll go" Jimin says and I mouth thanks.

He leaves the room but soon after I follow him.

I enter her room and see Jason sleeping besides the crib.

"Turns out Jason had it covered" Jimin smiles at me kissing my cheek.

We exit the room and enter right back at our room.
"I love you" he hugs me and I hug back,"I love you too Jimin. "

We both release and right away I notice the smirk on his face,"ready for a third child?" I widen my eyes but right away Jimin pins me down at the bed and I squeal beginning to laugh at him.

"Aish even if your old you still act childish"

"But you still love me"
"True" I smile hugging him into my embrace.

Hello ! I don't know why I wrote this chapter I guess I was pretty bored but again thank you to the readers for reading this book I hope you all have a good day. Take care !