Chapter 9

"I forgot all about Sophie! We have to get down there!" I hurry putting on my clothes and run down stairs.

The little mini table between the two couches is broken and there is a girl with knotted hair and a busted lip sitting on the couch. What happened. Where's Sophie?

"Where's Sophie?" I ask Zayn .

"Niall took her to the bathroom. Man, she's changed" Zayn yells over the loud music and points up stairs.

I run to the bathroom to see Niall and Sophie. She looks alright so I guess nothing happened.

"What happened downstairs? There's a girl crying with a busted lip and needs a brush." I chuckle

"Yeah, little Soph here caused that" He laughs and she does too.

"Let's havesome fun" Her words run together and she slurs. She must have had more than one drink.

I laugh at her tipsy-ness and tell her maybe she should stay in the bathroom just long enough to not get herself in trouble. Me and Niall walk out and shut the door behind us so nobody will mess with her.

Sophie's POV:

I do what April says and sit down on the bathroom floor until I sober up a bit. I hear a knock at the door and tell who ever it is to go away but they don't.

"I said go away!" swinging the door open to find Zayn. Ugh. "What do you want?..."

"I was coming to say,"

"Actually no , I don't wanna hear it. Go be a dick somewhere else." I interrupt him and close the door in his face. I guess I passed out a little after that because the only thing I remember after that is April waking me up from the bathroom floor.

The next time I wake up I'm in my bed, in the dorm me and April share. She's not in her bed and there is a note on the shelf by the door.

"I got up early to help Niall , Harry and Ryan tidy up the frat house. Btw.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DARING US TO DO THAT. You don't know how much I mean it. I really do. And Zayn will be over to the dorms today, I don't know when though. He lost his key to his apartment so I let him come over and chill for a while. Sorry. Just giving you a heads up(: -April" Is what the note says. I can't believe he is coming over. On top of that, the thought of Ryan makes annoyed. I shoud probably get my shower out of the way while Zayn's not here.

I pack my bag with some soap, shampoo and conditioner, then head out to the showers. It feels like I haven't showered in forever when really I just showered Friday night. The warm water feels so good running down my body, I could stay in here all day. But I can't. Zayn will be over sometime today and knowing him, he'd probabaly go through our drawrs , take some underwear, and then say "Look at these I totally banged her man. I'm so cool" .

The thought of him pisses me off and I decide to just enjoy the water while I can.