Chapter 13

~ April's POV ~

After me and Harry get done .. 'Kissing'.. It's my turn . I turn to Sophie and she is sitting beside Zayn . Across from them is Brooke. Hmm . This may be Extreme Truth or Dare, but I'm sure they will let one little dare slide.

"Sophie , Truth Or Dare?" Hoping she picks dare.

"Uhm.. Dare?" YES!

"I dare you to slap Brooke as hard as you can, and she can't do anything back." I know she'll enjoy this . I've always disliked Brooke . She always tries to get with Harry .

"WHAT? NO WAY! YOU CANT DO TH--" Brooke tries to yell but is interrupted by a big ass smack. I laugh so hard my stomach started to hurt.

"Eh eh eh, nope . That wasn't extreme . So it's still your turn A." Louis tells me. Nice , now I get to dare her to do 2 things.

I smirk and then continue the game.

"Okay .. Well then I dare you and Zayn to go in the bedroom until the party ends at 12." I wink at her. No matter what she says I know she secretly wants to. Plus, I told her I owed her for me and Harry.

Zayn stands up from the couch taking Sophie's hand in his and walks up stairs , her following behind him.

After a few more extreme dares with me and harry and a couple truths between me and Brooke , I decide it's time for us to leave. It's only 9 and the party ends at 12.

That gives Harry and I plenty of time to finish some stuff and then come back to pick up Sophie .

"Hey, the party was great, but I think me and Harry should get going.. We'll be back at 12 for Sophie though." I say to Louis, but keep my eyes on Harry . I can tell by the way he's looking at me that he is thinking what I'm thinking.

"So, my apartment or your dorm?" Harry asks me as I get in the car.

I smash my lips against his as soon as he gets in. "Your apartment." I say, taking a breath from my anxious kiss, and he rests his hand on my thigh. Could this night get any better? I have a feeling my question will be answered when we get to his apartment.

I've never been so anxious for harry in my whole few years of knowing him. I've always liked him yeah, but tonight I want him.

I need him.

It felt like forever but we finally pulled up to his apartment. Never been happier.

I feel like the only girl in the world.

Harry pulls out his key and unlocks his door, holding it open for me. What a gentlemen. I turn around and he already has his shirt off thank god.

I jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and pressing my lips to his. I can feel his tongue slip into my mouth and before I realize it we are on the bed.

His hands travel from my thighs, up my back and unlatch my bra. His touch is cold, but gentle . Not rough at all. It actually feels nice and I feel goosebumps appear all over my body.

Next he grabs the bottom of my shirt and tugs at it, pulling it over my head. It breaks our kiss for a second but as soon as it's off , we continue.

He flips me over to where I'm on top and I undo his pants. The answer to my question is yes, this night could and will get much better.

"You're on birth control right?" He moans.

"Yes, ever since Saturday." I continue to undo his pants and slide them down his ankles leaving him only in his boxers.. For now.

I slide my tongue in his mouth once more. I love how his tongue follows mine. And his breath is perfect for me. This is heaven .

Next thing I know , I'm now on the bottom and he slowly slips in and out of me. Starting off slow but soon picks up the pace .

When I look at the clock it's 11:30 .

"Harry.. We.. We need to go back ... To the party.. For Sophie.." I moan. Stuttering every other word . How could someone feel this good?

"Awh c'mon? Really?" Harry complains. I guess he enjoyed it as much as me?

"I'm sorry baby, after we get home though? I promise. Trust me, I want this more than you think. I just don't wanna leave Sophie all alone. Plus her dare is about up."

"Okay get ready, let's go.." He sighs, pulling his shirt over his soaking wet body . His hair is messy from me tugging at it and he looks so freakin hot as sweat runs down his tattooed chest.